Oswalt 15-0 Lifetime vs. Reds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oswalt 15-0 Lifetime vs. Reds

Friday has the Astros visiting the Reds. Both teams off to hot start.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up to this game... Oswalt going for the 'stros who is 15-0 lifetime against the Reds.

I'll be on the Astros pretty heavy..........(not just because of this stat, but it doesnt hurt).

Nice stat molta .... thanks for the head's up .... GL Friday ...

Fenway
    MLB 2007 YTD: 34-25 +8.95 units

Single Unit: 10-9 -1.34 units
    Double Unit: 18-13 +1.9 units
    Triple Unit: 4-3 +0.40 units
    Home Run Unit: 2-0 +8 units
    5* Grand Salami: 0-0

Kruise: 17-7 (+11.10)
    NASCAR 2007: 1-0 +1 unit

MLB 2006: 42-20 +28.43 units

Comment

Agreed....Good luck Molta!
      5* 0-0
      4* 0-0
      3* 1-0
      2* 1-0
      1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

Oswalt is the bettor pitcher by far, but Claussen has a 2.65 ERA vs Houston and a WHIP of 1.294

Houston is hitting .320 vs lefties, but only scoring an average of about 3 runs a game vs. lefties.

Houston averaging 6 runs per game on the road.

Reds are averaging over 7 runs a game at home while hitting .316

Of course vs. RH pitchers the reds are only hitting .250 while scoring less than 4 runs average per game.

Personally don't like the game as it could go either way.

Comment

Good luck, figures i would post Cincy before i saw that stat. Thanks for the info
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
            Good luck, figures i would post Cincy before i saw that stat. Thanks for the info
            i like 2 play against streaks..........glad 2 see the avatar back......
            MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

The Oswalt Thing vs. Cincinnati is all over every website.

Now that everyone knows this it's not as powerful and they will probably play Houston like crazy.

For me it's Cincinnati +1 1/2 Runs.

Good Luck Molta - I hope we both win.

-cb

Comment

Plus over how many years is that 15-0 stat? I mean saying he owns the reds when it's been different teams on both sides is tough. Obviously record is impressive but we're talking about different teams over different years. Never understood the team or player match ups stats over many years.

Comment

Originally posted by CoverBoy
                  The Oswalt Thing vs. Cincinnati is all over every website.

Now that everyone knows this it's not as powerful and they will probably play Houston like crazy.

For me it's Cincinnati +1 1/2 Runs.

Good Luck Molta - I hope we both win.

-cb

I hear ya. I was kinda scared of everyone being on it too. I was planning on taking the Astros against Cincy all weekend. Astros are hot, and playing great ball (although Lidge has been faltering). I just think the Astros are much better team, and Cincy is playing over their head.

Thanks for the input Neil...I always look forward to your capping insight. Also, Cincy +1.5 is a great call too because of how many 1 run games the Astros play.

You are right though, everyone will be on the Astros, I just wanted to give everyone here a heads up to it last nite.

Comment

I was looking more at how the Astros have been hitting lefties this year than at Oswalt's streak against the Reds. Obviously, I like Oswalt. But the Stros are hitting .359 against lefties their last 10 games. And on the road, they're hitting .625 against lefties this year! I'm not too excited about the Houston pen if Oswalt doesn't go deep into the game. But I'm liking the Astros offense and Oswalt today.
                    Last edited by garth; 04-28-2006, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
                      i like 2 play against streaks..........glad 2 see the avatar back......

Me too, Cincy has been red hot, and getting them plus some looks good. We will see, thats why we gamble
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                        Me too, Cincy has been red hot, and getting them plus some looks good. We will see, thats why we gamble
                        +1.5 MIGHT BE THE PLAY...JUST IN CASE THE PIG PEN BLOWS IT...
                        MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Working...
                        X