X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Half Suns/Lakers

Under 106 1/2
    With the foul trouble aspects and the defensive attitude--
    I believe this goes under. Less fouls to give and Lakers run the clock.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Good luck my friend.

Comment

Thanx Cabomike--- I noticed the beginning total was 215 - that means Vegas also must see a defensive 2nd half-106 1/2 - I imagine! Nash and Kobe - Tough to imagine an under. But LA wants to stay in a half court game.

Comment

Spear... fwiw that fits into my little Pinny plus odds halfs system.... i got Lakers +3 at +104 and 1st half under at +109..
        the 2nd half under closed on Pinny at +104 too i took it with ya... good luck!
        "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Originally posted by phonepole
          Spear... fwiw that fits into my little Pinny plus odds halfs system.... i got Lakers +3 at +104 and 1st half under at +109..
          the 2nd half under closed on Pinny at +104 too i took it with ya... good luck!
          gotta post these things man...jk...nice hits

Comment

Lakers/Suns Under 06 1/2-----------------------------------Winna
            Congrats PP and all who took it.
            Last edited by Spearit; 04-27-2006, 01:16 AM.

Comment

when you coming back with some baseball totals spearit?

Comment

mmw151- You must have missed the 10 win on Saturday. 10-8 presently. Waiting for the right game and watching the length of time on the mound for starters and bull pen availability and effectiveness. No need to hurry. I wish to bring money and not guess but see the stats and history for the season. My 90-59 record on totals was built after the 2nd half began last year.

Comment

spearit. Nice call on the total. I missed seeing it. I played Phoenix for the second half at -8 and -17 at +630. Got lucky with the 8 because no one was stupid and did not foul in the last 4 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                  X