No announcement yet.

Wednesday's In Game/Bitch Thread brought to you by Budweiser, The King of Beers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks he should be fine, he is in a leg brace now, it happend monday. was in alabama on business and was going down some stairs slipped twisted his knee fell down the stairs in that process his tendon ruptured so he had to fly home and now is having surgery tomorrow. All should be fine, i guess it was a clean tear, they are putting 2 screws into the side of his knee to reattach the tendon or something like that, i dont know. he is just bummed cause now most of his golf season is shot to hell.
    Last edited by 10DimeBry; 04-26-2006, 11:08 PM.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry
      thanks he should be fine, he is in a leg brace now, it happend monday. was in alabama on business and was going down some stairs slipped twisted his knee fell down the stairs in that process his tendon ruptured so he had to fly home and now is having surgery tomorrow. All should be fine, i guess it was a clean tear, they are putting 2 screws into the side of his knee to reattach the tendon or something like that, i dont know. he is just bummed cause now most of his golf season is shot to hell.
      Sorry to hear that. I'm an avid golfer myself, and I tore up my knee last May. It gets depressing after awhile.
      Records:

NCAA Hoops (38-34-2, +4.59*)
      NFL Sides (34-25, +12.15*)
      NFL Totals (18-14-1, +8.23*)
      NCAA Foots Plays (65-48-4, +21.47*)
      NBA Plays (4-1-0, +5.92*)

Comment

• thanks, my dad is 57 and plays golf may-sept atleast 3 or 4 times a week. 10 handicap, pretty decent for an old man. anyhow he is just pissed cause literally he cant put pressure on the leg for 1 week @ all then after the 1st month he starts physical theorpy. no golfing for 3-4months. i told him today with all the $$$ he is saving in greens fees he should by a nice plazma.....lol he wont.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• 10 handicap is freakin awesome....i bet he is pissed.

Comment

• I'm Betting $50 A Hole!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lovedoc
              I'm Betting i shoot a 50 on one Hole!!

i wouldnt doubt it
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• my dad got hurt on a golf course in bama, elevated tee box with railroad ties for steps, 5 steps he stepped down to the 2nd step and his spike got caught he stepped forward twisted his knee and fell down thats how it happend, he was more pissed that he was playing awesome to boot 6th hole he had birdie birde bogey par par
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                  my dad got hurt on a golf course in bama, elevated tee box with railroad ties for steps, 5 steps he stepped down to the 2nd step and his spike got caught he stepped forward twisted his knee and fell down thats how it happend, he was more pissed that he was playing awesome to boot 6th hole he had birdie birde bogey par par
                  Do you know the name of the course? I live in Alabama.
                  Records:

NCAA Hoops (38-34-2, +4.59*)
                  NFL Sides (34-25, +12.15*)
                  NFL Totals (18-14-1, +8.23*)
                  NCAA Foots Plays (65-48-4, +21.47*)
                  NBA Plays (4-1-0, +5.92*)

Comment

Working...
                  X