Thursday Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Baseball

I should have stuck to just basketball, going 3 for 3 playing just the first quarter on teams that needed to win. Baseball wasen't as bad as Tuesdays 0- 6, but yesterdays 2-4 wasen't much better. My plays could have easilly gone 5-1, if none of the three teams with big leads would have blown it. That's why I feel good about todays plays. I only have one day game. The rest are all night games, which I will be posting in a little while. There is a lot of money being bet on Cleveland, which has moved the line 20 cents towards them; however, the game is not a play based on my way of finding plays, so just do what you want.

OAKLAND -1 run, +115

After going 2-4 yesterday for a loss of 8.85 units, my plays are as follows.

Baseball Current Record
    29-29
    PLUS 12.41 Units

Good luck Sand!

Comment

Love It Sand Gl 2ya
      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Hate that were opposite today. Good luck
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Good Luck Sandy, but I am on the other side, hate to disagree with U

Comment

I'm on the A's myself. Good luck to you. I saw someone post that Chavez and Kotsey were not playing today, that's not the case.

Comment

Whatchya got tonight, Sandy...I'm ridin' you tonight!
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Three Jack. I either forgot to post them, or forgot where they are. Anyway, for tonight, three plays. Washington +. ARIZONA - AND SAN DIEGO - 1 run.

Comment

Working...
                X