An early NFL story for BNut!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An early NFL story for BNut!

Brett Favre and Dante Culpepper were walking down the beach one day. As usual Favre was expounding to Dante how much better he is as a quarterback and that the Viking QB would never be able to beat him or out think him. So the two sauntered down the beach with Favre rambling on about his greatness. It was then good ole Brett happened to catch his foot clumsily in a dune and unearth a magic lamp. Being the genius that is Favre he immediately snatched it up, gave it a rub and poooooooooof.....out popped the universal genie.

The crusty old genie recognized the two great quarterbacks and proclaimed because they were special that they would in fact receive 3 unique wishes. The only catch was that whatever the first wished for the second would automatically get DOUBLE the wish. To see who would make the wishes, the genie tossed an NFC playoff coin in the air and asked Favre to call it in the air. “Packer Heads” cried Brett.......and heads it was! Now Brett knowing the genie had said double the wish to the second it was a bet he smartly figured he could not lose. “You go Dante, you make the wishes” Favre triumphantly proclaimed!

So Culpepper thinking they both had millions of dollars already proclaimed his first wish was “I would like 1 billion dollars in stacks of gold bars”! Poooooof......there it was....and across from him stood Favre cackling wildly as he sat atop a stack of gold bars twice as high worth 2 billion dollars! Dante thought again and said, “I wish for 20 of the most beautiful naked dancing girls in the world”.....poooooffff.......he was immediately surrounded by 20 gorgeous naked women and across the sand he could hear Brett screaming with joy as he looked at Dante from within a circle of 40 of THE most beautiful naked women in the world.

Favre now laughing so hard yelled “Go ahead Dante.....one more wish baby and I get double again”, make it a good one”! So the Viking QB whom Favre said would never out think him exclaimed in a poem:

“My third wish Oh Genie of the Lamp,
    Is one I would like to tell about in Viking training camp,
    so let ole Favre dance with the women so smooth,
    For my last wish is to have but one testicle REMOVED!”

Can't WAIT FOR THE NFL SEASON BNUT!!:D
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

that was funny GoldVikeswontmaketheplayoffs

i cant wait for NFL
    lets hope the Pack dont clinch by mid November

Comment

This should be a reallllllllllly fun year with all the changes in personnel in many teams again.....anddon'tworryaboutPackclinchinganythingb utheircheeks!

The games will be even MORE fun to watch than normal!! :D
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

GoldV i got a lot of respect for the Viking coaching staff when they went for that 2 point conversion in New Orleans

that was some heavy shit

:D

Comment

Tice finally had them playing at the end of the end. Finally starting to buy his system. He was a real hard core as a tight end. Hey.......how about the Pack picking up the Giant kicker....
          Pochman (sp) I believe.......they that thin in "the boot" this year? Other than that look out for that offense again!! They should be high scoring yet again!!:D

Comment

this should be a great year but like i already stated - - who the hell will stop the eagles and bucs in the NFC

Packers getting a little old and it will be up to Brett if we have a shot

I hope Moss can have a big year cause he is the real deal - too much talent for his own good

Vick - - will he have a big year - i think so

Comment

Correction GV

In your little story you say "two great quarterbacks", but there is only 1 in your story and he is wearing the green and gold
              You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

In all reality Phil.......THAT IS VERY VERY TRUE!!! D.C. is light years behind Favre. Unless interceptions count as completions, then he had a great year last year!!

It will be a long long time before the NFL sees another QB with the old fashinoned "guts" and talent that he has had!

he has had

(How's that for an improper ending to a sentence)?!:D

GV

Comment

Working...
                X