1 Thing I Hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Thing I Hate

I see this at every forum I visit and I not singling out anyone.
    A capper has a bad day and loses a lot of units but then says,"WE" are still up a ton of units.Well what happens to a newbie just joined and sees these great records and big units and jumps on that losing day."WE" is NOT up big units to him."HE" is probably down BIG UNITS.

yup
    THINK BLUE

Comment

I agree man. That is one of the things I hate about posting. I hate losing my own money let alone someone elses. That is why I didn't post for a longtime. Until I had a good feel for MLB

GL Dog.
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

well moondog you just hit the nail on the head as to one of the very difficult part of posters that post picks.

However, I have to say you need to give the benefit of the doubt to the consistent poster who has established a record, if someone jumps on at some point thereafter they are taking the risk and its tough to claim that the established poster needs to take into consideration a newbie everytime they post.

JMO! Best of luck buddy
        Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTicket
          well moondog you just hit the nail on the head as to one of the very difficult part of posters that post picks.

However, I have to say you need to give the benefit of the doubt to the consistent poster who has established a record, if someone jumps on at some point thereafter they are taking the risk and its tough to claim that the established poster needs to take into consideration a newbie everytime they post.

JMO! Best of luck buddy
          I just wish they would not use we.I is the better use,don"t you think BT?

Comment

yes maybe the pronoun I would be better in that situation, I dont really know since I have never posted many picks, I can't really speak to the subject!
            Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Working...
            X