FLOR - WIN
    BREWERS - WIN
    BREW/STL (O) WIN
    CUB/CINN (O) - LOSE
    SEATT - WIN
    SEAT/ANG (O) WIN

Tonight a little more "bark" than bite!

Angels +140

Love Appeir in this spot and the Anaheim boys to get one game in the series. He has been hot even on the road.

TOR -150
    (o)9

Roy Halladay probably the hottest pitcher WIN wise in the majors BUT he does give up some runs doing it. I actually think the over may be just as strong a bet as Toronto in this one with Camden seeing a lot of balls going deep to the fences.

Mets +105

Seo has been outstanding as of late and the road has not bothered him at all. Pavano has been roughed up and I like the Mets chances coming off a one hitter. They will be mad.

SF +165

I liked this one early and saw that EZ had it as his only 4* of the day. I won't elaborate because he covered it all and then some. Should be an outstanding pick for the price!

OAK/TEX (O)10

Texas and Santanos may give up all 10 of these but count on Lilly for a few himself. Should be a high scoring A's win. I also have the A's in a parlay with the Yanks in game 2.

YANKS GM#2 -1.5 @-150

11-2 in Game one and Wells coming back. Hope the Rays celebrated long and hard because this will go ugly early for them.

THAT'S IT SO BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYBODY!! GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

correction on Toronto

That should be -170 NOT -150......sorry.....it had leaped substantially from my initial look last night.....wanted to insure Halladay would go.....sorry for the mix up.....Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
    X