Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wayne

what is Roger Clemens problem:confused: :confused:

the most arrogant fucker I ever seen.......
    DUFF sisters or OLSON sisters?

Comment

tipster

apparently he is known as a BIG LYAR among all his team-mates and also David Wells made fun of him for this

he has little respect for people and i do not like guys like him

one quick story

5 years ago i went downtown and i see a couple of tall black guys and a shorter one talking with some homeless guys in downtown Montreal

when i approach i can't believe my eyes that these guys bought McDonalds for 3 homeless people on a Saturday night and he was talking with these homeless people

not only one of the greatest hitters of all time
      but i will always respect Tony Gwynn for that act of kindness

TONY GWYNN IS A CLASS ACT:D

Comment

some other gossip

Ben Affleck is a BIG BIG COKE HEAD

every time he comes to Montreal i know the guys that set him up for his drugs:eek:

Comment

i just got home,what did Roger do?
          "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

I live about 1.5 hours from fenway and everywhere you go people hate him and think is is just an ass that left for more money and more importantly everyone thinks he pitched badly on purpose in his last year here so they wouldn't re-sign him but my take is this the bullpen that year blew i think 7 saves when he should have had wins in the 9th and he had a poor team around him. I also think he had alot of things on his mind and Danny D was treating him badly and he was an asshole to Clemens BIGTIME. I personally defend Clemens about 5 times a day lately and i still think he is the best pitcher i have EVER seen pitch.He did some things on poor teams that were amazing with 2=20K games and 3 Cy Young awards in Boston and i hated to see him leave and what's he do 2 straight Cy's in Toronto. I'm not that old but i have 2 Hero's in sports and they are Larry Bird and Roger Clemens period. I do not like the fact that he said if he couldn't wear a Yankee hat into the Hall then he wouldn't show up but he is reacting to the feelings that he gets here now and i'm hoping the 5 year waiting period will cool some heads cause his number should be retired in Boston and in the Hall as a Red Sox player.

With the money they make now i don't think there will be many more 300 game winners when the ones that are close filter out. 15 Years with 20 wins or 20 years with 15 wins? No way cause pitchers do not go deep enough into games any more and they get alot more rest plus they take their billions and run to early retirement when they lose their passion quickly.:D

Comment

wayne

bettor than Pedro??

Comment

nut

YES NO DOUBT..........Nice pick with the Rays i had BIG plans with the Yanks tonight and didn't touch them in game 1 hoping they would come up short to set up tonight.

Comment

i think Yanks will be in a good spot tonight

but they are very expensive :cool: :confused: :redfaced:

Comment

Can you say PARLAY in french?

Comment

wayne

is "watcha talking bout Willis"

the real deal???

Comment

I had him pitching on my fantasy team last night and he had 181 PTS. which is Pedro and Johnson like fantasy numbers but Florida will probably trade him now .................to the Red Sox :christmas

Comment

picture

you get different strokes Willis and Curt Schilling:cool:

Comment

Nut,

Is that Ben stuff true? If so PM and we will make some big cash.

Comment

Forgot to mention that Reggie Jackson said he would also want to pick which hat he wore when going into the hall of fame. I think it should be up to Clemens as well. It was his career and he worked hard to get where he is, but i'm not saying he did it all alone either.

And he is very arogant and that's probably one of the things that helped him make it to the big leagues. You need to have confidence in this game besides just skills.

Comment

Working...
                              X