Tuesday ( 2 ) Play From Luke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday ( 2 ) Play From Luke

Ok, 4-3 +0.10 Thats right,now in the plus.Seattle is back home today while Texas is still making stops on the road.If this kid for Seattle Hernandez can settle down early in the game he is tuff.He is a stud as I told you the last time we played him.Texas has one of their own kids that is not to bad,the best thing about him he is a leftie.You know what that means,Seattle cant hit worth a shit vs lefties,They are only batting .182 as a team vs lefties.With a new pitcher vs a stud,I have to play the under.

TEXES VS SEATTLE UNDER 8 +105 3 UNITS

Ok,Houston and Milwaukee went to the runs bank last nite and withdrew to many runs.Today both teams will be hard pressed to mustard up any runs vs these two studs.Thought maybe the lines maker would put out a 8 for the total taking inn the fact it is in this ball park.But,no they dare you to bet over.Dont try to bend me over the counter,I am with you MR. Linesmaker.My ex lives in Wisconsin,I was born there,that state has the more big ass women that you ll ever see.They think it is cool that their women out weight the men.Then you see them on the backs of thier Harleys with the fat hanging over the seat.Thats cooool.How the hell did I get on this topic.Oh,was talking about the brewers.

MILWAUKEE VS HOUSTON UNDER 7.5 -105 3 UNITS

Remember,hang with me and you will be wearing diamonds and rubies,driving expensive cars,and have hot women on your are arms.OR !!!!!!!!!

GL STAYCOOL LUKE

Good luck Luke
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Good Luck CH Luke
      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Good luck Luke!

Comment

good luck,Luke