Clear All

• NBA Sunday

YTD 57-59 -6.6 units
    3* 1-1 -0.3 units
    2* 7-5 +3.0 units
    1* 49-53 -9.3 units

NBA 54-56 -7.3 units
    College 3-3 +0.7 units

Last nite was typical of the miserable slump I'm in as I hit both opinions easily but lost my only * play. I have a very strong play for today but, as noted, I've been in an NBA rut since the beginning of March.

3* Kings -9 1/2
    This is a very tough spot for the Hornets, losing at the buzzer in Okla City Friday night which eliminated them from playoff consideration and was their last game in Oklahoma in front of an emotional crowd. The Kings, on the other hand, clinch a playoff berth with a win. I don't like playing teams the night after a game in high-altitude Denver, but Sacramento crushed the Nuggets and Adelman didn't have to burn his starters up. (Bibby played only 29 minutes).

1* Wizards -4 1/2
    Washington is in a free fall, mostly because they've been playing other teams fighting for playoff spots. They haven't played badly but they keep losing. A win here is needed to avoid falling all the way to the eight seed in the east. I think they'll get it. While LeBron is playing, Cleveland can't move up or down in its playoff seeding so the game is meaningless for them.

Opinion only: Lakers

Good luck Griswold
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

GL Gris. I like the Kings also

Comment

GET-R-DON GLLLL im WITH YAAAAA
        U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
        THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
        BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Thanks for the Kings play. I unloaded big time. Never in doubt

Comment

Nice sweep Gris!

Comment

Congrats, I agreed on the Kings play and tailed you with that one.

Comment

Working...
              X