knowlez does the preachers wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knowlez does the preachers wife

WELL FELLOWS I IMAGINE I GOT A DATE WITH DEVIL FOR THIS. BUT HERE GOES. SEE MY FOLKS ARE PRETTY RELIGOUS AND THEY WAS ALWAYS MAKING ME GO TO CHURCH CAMPS HOPING IT WOULD MAKE ME CHANGE MY WAYS WELL I THINK IT MADE ME EVEN WILDER CRIPES WE DID EVERY THING EVEN GOT IN ON A ORGY OR TWO. WELL THERE WAS THIS YOUNG BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN PREACHER AND HIS WIFE AND SHE WAS WAY SEXY SHE MADE HERBIE STAND STRAIGHT UP AND ACT LIKE IT WAS THE LAST PIECE OF TAIL IN THE WORLD. SO IAM OUT COOKING A WIENER AND ROASTING A MARSHMELLOW AND DRINKING A ROOTBEER WHEN FAITH WALKS UP THATS HER NAME TALK ABOUT A CONCIDENCE HUH.. SHE PROCEEDS TO TELL ME ALL KINDS OF SHIT HOW SHE CAN ONLY HAVE SEX ON CERTAIN DAYS AND NO ORAL SEX IS ALLOWED. I SAID MY CHILD YOU HAVE BEEN DEPRIVED. SHE SAYS I HEARD YOUR WILD AND TO STAY AWAY FROM YOU. I SAY YEAH I PROBALLY AM A LITTLE TO WILD FOR YOU. SHE SAYS MY FOLKS WERE PREACHERS AND THE HOOKED ME WITH REVERNED GEORGE IT WAS NOT MY CHOICE. I SAY OH. THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN SHE STARTS SINGING SOME GIRLS LIKE BOYS LIKE YOU AND I AM ONE OF THEM AND SHE ATTACKS ME. I REACH UP HER SKIRT AND FIND OUT SHE ALLREADY HAD HER PAINTIES OFF SO I GAVE HER MY TONGUE AND SHE EXPLODED LIKE A WATERFALL I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DROWN... WELL THE REST IS HISTORY HERBIE COULDNT BE KEPT DOWN NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRIED.. WELL THATS A HUGE LIT OFF MY SHOULDERS NEVER TOLD THIS STORY TO ANYONE AND I NEVER SEEN FAITH SINCE AND BOY WAS SHE NICE...

your crazy knowlez

Comment

knowlez

good stuff buddy

Comment

yeah i seen the old heifer last year at our 15 year class reunion. thought about asking her if she wanted to reinact the crime but didnt figure my old lady wouldnt like that much. she still had the balls to come to me and asked me if i was still as big as an asshole as i was then i thought fuck bitch i am probally the only fucken you ever got and yor calling me a asshole. oh well five years from now i may crack her petunia again.

Comment

That's just great. My wife wants to name our baby Faith if it's a girl and this is what I'm going to think about:D
          You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

OH SHIT IAM SORRY IF ITS A BOY HOW ABOUT HERBIE:D

Comment

No Herbie

I want the poor kid to have a chance in life
              You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Working...
              X