Tuesday baseball.......(1 HUGE DOG)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday baseball.......(1 HUGE DOG)

There comes a time when you have to step up to the plate and swing for the fucking bleachers. Today is the day for me my friends. Here it is, the only game that I am playing today, either +8 units of -5 units today.....................

5 STAR: San Francisco (Foppert)(+$160) OVER LOS ANGELES (BROWN)

I think there is great value in this line with the Giants. The Dodgers send their ace Kevin Brown to the mound for this game, but this looks like a good spot for the Giants get a win here. The Giants have had their way with Brown recently, San Francisco has beaten Kevin Brown in four straight meetings and in six out of the last eight meetings including twice this season. Brown is also only 2-5 as a home favorite of -175 to -200 over the last 3 seasons. The Giants have played well at Los Angeles posting a winning record of 13-10 at Dodger stadium the last three seasons. San Francisco is also 11-5 in road games versus a starting pitcher whose winning percentage is better than 80% since 1997, 19-6 versus National League teams allowing 4.3 or less runs per game this season and 10-3 on the road when the total is 8.5 or less this season. San Francisco starting pitcher Jesse Foppert is 4-5 on the season with an ERA of 4.03, but the young right hander has pitched very well recently posting a 2-1 record in his last three starts with an ERA on only 2.70. The Dodgers are only 24-36 after having won 8 or more of their last 10 games since 1997, 5-12 in home games when playing with a day off over the last 3 seasons and 10-20 in home games when playing on Tuesday over the last 3 seasons. Look for the Giants to pull off the upset!

MLB RECORD

5 STAR RECORD 45-24 (+28.80 UNITS)
    3 STAR RECORD 60-58 (+13.80 UNITS)
    2 STAR RECORD 40-52 (-13.68 UNITS)
    1 STAR RECORD 27-24 (+4.57 UNITS)

OVERALL RECORD 172-158 (+33.49 UNITS)

Good luck,
    John
    EZWINNERS.com
    Good luck,
    John

I'm in

this will crack the teeth when it comes in

Comment

I Agree EZ this looks like a real nice spot for San Fran.... To pull off the upset..... Dodgers can't score and Giants can..

Nice pick I'm on it

:D
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
      X