Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new member here

Gentlemen and ladies,

I just signed up for this forum. I have been peeking in for months now, but felt compelled to get involved after witnessing the discourse tonight.

Many of you guys seem to be quality cappers, not bashers, and the insight I have gleaned so far has been tremendous. Sports Tipster--not to jinx anything, but that KC play today looks incredible. 8-0 Royals in the sixth! Hard to say yet with the Padres, but the point is that the insight you and others delivered--that the price on both Minny and Colorado, despite heavy public favor, was remaining stable and even dropping at some books--really saved me, as I am in a hole for the week and was looking to lay the wood on both the Twins and Rockies along with the rest of the public.

No more rambling. I look forward to participating in this forum!
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Welcome!

You will find a little of everything in the forum...your job is to sift thru the crap for the gold.......

Comment

whew. . .

. . . thought for sure I had worn out my welcome when I congratulated Tipster for the call on the Royals, only to watch as KC blew an 8-0 lead. But KC rallies in the bottom of the ninth to win 9-8. Wow. . . .

Padres up 4-1 in the eighth, looking. . . never mind.

Thanks GMH for the welcome.
      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

bgh2003,

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Aloha!

Welcome to the forum!

We'll all be waiting to see your posts and show you ours. That's what I really like about this board, lots of participation....

Good luck and good capping...............

Comment

feels nice to be appreciated.....

welcome aboard bgh2003 and good luck......

The Sports Tipster
            DUFF sisters or OLSON sisters?

Comment

Welcome. Good luck to you! I like this forum for the picks and the lack of bashing.
              NSA's NBA Game Of The Year was on Dallas -4.5 on March 31. Orlando won 108-99. It was a cloudy day for Sonny LaFouchi.

Comment

Hey Dr. T

are you related to Mr. T

Comment

Welcome aboard and good luck to you.
                  Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Working...
                  X