a word to the wise tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a word to the wise tonight

everyone in the western hemisphere is on Minnesota......
    why hasn't the line moved?
    actually it has even gone down 5 cents

I'm adding a play:

100** SUCKERS LINE SPECIAL:
    Kansas City +130

Good Luck
    DUFF sisters or OLSON sisters?

That's

Just to funny, the line actually went down.
    I'm with ya Tipster

Comment

am I the only one who noticed this?

this is a wake up call to all Minny bettors......careful!!!!

Comment

:confused: TIPSTER I use 4 books and they have all gone up 2 to 8 cents since my post this morning:confused:

So i didn't see it in my books.

Comment

I seen it, thats why I played/posted it
          you made me up my play, now lets root it in

Comment

Olympic Sports is one of the most widely used books and they still have the Twins at -150....its been there all day

Comment

One thing to remember though the public is the general population of the gambling community and they do win at times not just over the long haul.

My only concern is with Twins never facing May, but they do hit Lefties well and Loshe has been the ace of the staff.

Comment

Intertops has not moved alot either but i have 2 other books that went up 8 cents:eek: :D

Comment

wayne,

even if your book went up 2 cents to 8 cents......
                  with the amount of posts I see on the Twins
                  that line should have soared through the course of the day to
                  at least 20 cents from the opening line of -150

Comment

I'm not fading the public, What I see here like Tipster said, the whole western hemisphere is on Minnesota and the line actually went down. I think we are following SMART money, I may be wrong, but that's why it's called gambling

Comment

Royals 6-14 last 20 at home

TWINS PROBABLE STARTER: Lohse (6-4, 2.91 ERA). Lohse has limited opponents to a .226 batting average and a .268 on-base percentage this season, while striking out 65 and walking 18 over 89 2-3 innings. He is 1-1 with a 3.52 ERA in four career starts against Kansas City.

ROYALS PROBABLE STARTER: Darrell May (0-3, 4.14 ERA). May has been shuffled between the starting rotation and the bullpen this season and is 0-2 with a 4.50 ERA over his last three starts. The left-hander was hit for four runs and nine hits over 6 2-3 innings of Wednesday's 4-3 loss to Arizona, striking out two and walking two. In four career appearances against Minnesota, May is 0-1 with an 8.59 ERA.

OFFENSIVE LEADERS: Twins - Jacque Jones, .309 avg. and 41 runs; Torii Hunter, 9 HRs; Pierzynski, 44 RBIs; Jones and Koskie, 6 SBs. Royals - Sweeney, .316 avg. and 43 RBIs; Sweeney and Carlos Beltran, 11 HRs; Joe Randa and Raul Ibanez, 36 runs; Beltran, 16 SBs.

SEASON SERIES: Royals, 4-2.

STREAKS AND NOTES: Twins - Light-hitting 2B Luis Rivas, who has 12 career homers, has two homers and three RBIs in four career at-bats against LHP May. ... Minnesota is 0-7 at home in front of crowds of 30,000 or more. ... 3B Koskie is batting .429 (18-for-42) over his last 12 games. Royals - CF Beltran is hitting .449 (22-for-49) in his last 14 games. ... The Royals won for just the third time in 28 tries Sunday when trailing going into the ninth inning. ... Since opening the season with 11 straight home wins, the Royals are just 6-14 at Kauffman Stadium.

Comment

betgameday is -148

Comment

your right i just don't believe in fading public money or playing the money in Baseball cause it is just different than all the other sports in my opinion but who knows K.C. is tough at home and BC i have May facing Minn twice pitching 7 innings total and giving up 5 earned runs on 8 hits with 4 walks and 8 K's.:D

Comment

bettorschat,

I understand that the stats are all in favour of minny, actually domination of Minny....which is just my point.....if it is that strong on paper and all posts say to bet Minny why has the line not moved?

This is scary, thats all I have to say.

Comment

SportsTips, even a Better play is: S.D. over Col.!!! Same thing, public all over Col. and line drops!!! Wish Everyone the Best tonite!!! Knock!

Comment

Working...
                              X