Soccer- I won't hit 72%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soccer- I won't hit 72%

I'll never hit 72% on these things. Then again, they're all plus money so I don't have to. It may be fruitless to post these plays on Friday, but I'll do it anyways.. Good luck to all on your selections for the evening and weekend.

Record: 2-2-2 (+2.00*)

1* Chicago +185 - I just feel like Chicago is the better team here and despite playing their 3rd of a 9 game road trip, I think they've got a good shot to win. Chicago won both their games at Columbus last year.

2* Kansas City +130 - Well, it might be asking for trouble, but I'm going against this New England team again this week. Ralston hurt himself in the Jamaica game on Tuesday and the one thing this team doesn't have is depth. New England has scored just one goal in their last 566 minutes, so it might take just one from a KC team averaging 2.5/game to take this one.

2* Colorado +125 - I won't play Dallas if Ruiz is out and with all the trade rumors surrounding this team right now, I think they'll be seriously distracted. Colorado looks to have a little offensive punch to their game this year and if they can offer Cannon some goal support then they've got a good shot in this one.

1* New York +125 - Salt Lake has gone 14 straight dating back to last season without a win.

1* Chivas +190 - While I was spot-on betting against Chivas last week in the midst of the John O'Brien signing, I was impressed by their level of play in that game. They're a much better team than last year and I'll take 2:1 odds on them against their slumping rivals.
Working...
X