Mondays picks & back to league play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mondays picks & back to league play

Interleague is over for now at least! Did not finish up too bad for the two weeks.
    WEEK ONE = 29 - 13
    WEEK TWO = 29 - 24

TOTAL = 58 - 37

Tonight the picks of the litter:

TWINS -150

Royals gave Twins trouble as Minn only 2-4 BUT that was in April. Twins haven't dropped a road series since late Apr either and with Lohse, he is right now their best of the staff and May is winless. Royals will get a game but shouldn't be this one!

BREW/STL (O)9.5
    BREW +130

Look for the heavy Brewers hitters in the hitters park take Calero deep as a replacement starter and the Card pen in disarray. Stl should get back in the scoring binge as well even though Franklin has been hot and should give up fewer than his new counterpart.

FLOR -155

I will stay on D. Willis. Like I said before this kid may be the best young arm in baseball that showed up this year. Glavine will have major problems staying with him and there damn sure won't be anything close to a freak one hitter again for the Mets.

CUB/RED (O)10.5

The outfielders may want to stand behind the walls if they want any putouts tonight. Clement can have a few innings of good ball in him but then goes wild. Anderson was the only choice the Reds had to call up a pitcher and he got hit hard before he went down anyway. I can't believe he is "better"!

SEATT -155
    SEATT/ANG (0)8

Gotta love Pinero vs. Lackey. Mariners should get their share of runs tonight for a change as Lackey has been hammered by many this year. Angels one hit yesterday will come out swinging tonight and get a couple to put it over the total as well but fall well short of a win.

BEST OF LUCK EVERYBODY!!! GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Nice to see we agree on the overs. GL
    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

SAME HERE PHIL! If it's an OML per run tonight it will take till next weekend to sober up......but then if these come in like they should.....we should be able to afford the Tylenol!! GLTY! Gv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

good luck GoldyVikessuck

i have a lot of money on the fish tonight

lets bring it home:D

nut

Comment

I'm with you all the way on the fish BNUT.....my biggest play of the night with a smaller chunk on the Twins....Packersblow.........Let's watch the Mets "flounder" tonight!! :D

Comment

We are on the same page . GOOD LUCK :cool:

Comment

Nice to see it Wayne.......As far as the Minn game I do know a little about that team and the Royals give them fits! BUT this is the game the Twins should get. Win tonight....and I will NOT play Minn in EITHER of the next two games regardless of who pitches. This is there game to get tonight. So I will take a good look at the Royals in games two and three if they are still the dogs in those. But I am guessing they will be very close to a push or a small dog........GOOD LUCK TO US TONIGHT THEN!!! GoldV

Comment

What's with "the packersblow"? I used to like you and your plays:D What do you say to a Minnesota Viking in a 3 piece suit?
                "Will the defendant please rise"
                You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Comment

That one was for BNut! He's been dogging my Vikes since day one!

I mean heyy.....Just cause we had to hire a drunk driving coach for leading the NFL in DUI's for 6 straight years........come on....I admit it.......Foster Brooks as a number 6 draft choice in 78 was not a good move either!

I remember Tommy Kramer would win games in the last two minutes cause the guys in the huddle didn't tell him it was a two minute warning....they told him it was LAST CALL! :D

Comment

GoldVikes suck

Fish win Fish win

nice hit Wayne as well as you had a 2 star on them:D

Comment

MARLINS!!!! Your system lives BNUT!! That was the big play of the day!

SPORTS TIPSTER!! Nice work on the Twins and Pads games......even though the Twins have got 5 straight and runners on in the eighth THAT is what I thought they would have done in the first five innings for Lohse and let the pen close it out for the win....kind of a backwards game by the stats so far.

Eaton does look good big time early as well......I put a little something on them after you posted that one./////THANKS as always! Packersbite (not for you Phil)! OML rules!

BREW CREW Scoring at will late right now too!! Woo Hoo!!

Comment

Working...
                        X