Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all non-believers

For all non-believers my record is now 28-18-1

Okay I was wrong with Ny&NO but right with ever other game. I'm a good capper

And for tonight I seee.......

Miami -12 under. The Heat barley ever loose at home. And they lost the other day at home. So I think they'll take this game out and clobber the retarted raptor's this is anopther nice play. I like this play alot. It's very interesting how the Heat are comiong off a loss and playing a horrible team.
    This line also might drop to the less 10 which is even better.

Memphis NL under Possible lock! Reason why is Memphis is looking nice a 5th seed team and there playing a team with-out Garnett (who might get traded in the summer watch-out) And also Troy Hudson is injuried to star players. In reality Memphis will dominate not even trying because there oppenent has no big man D is low and this game is so messed up for Minasota it's not even fair Memphis should win by 30+

Seattle +11 over 201 another nice play! Another old rivalary goes on for ages Seattle and San-Antonio always a close game nither tems really ever slauthered each other. Seattle is going to play there best and keep it a close game as a tradition.

Chicago+1 over 182 Chi-town's home every win maters now. Them and the sixers are tied which mean nither team can't afford to loose. In conclusion Jersey is all D no offense. Chi-town's all scoring probably going to out score them because of the hype and come out on top. Nice bet right here.

Sacremento NL over (for the Suns Nash has limited playing time)And Kings are racing for the 8th seed. Both teams score alot and this will consist to a close game Sacremento will possibly be +1 and win 1 or loose by 2. This game isn't as strong as my other picks but it's worth betting low on.

Golden State over NL GS have been losing like crazy games going to be close and Lakers are probably going to give points like 9 or 10. Plus Kobey has been doing amazing in the last games except for missing a game -winner he has scored 30,20,40,50 throughout a few weeks. It's only bound to happen he has an off night. And I think he will score 10 points in Golden State.
    Last edited by onlin3betmaster; 04-11-2006, 02:54 AM.

How can you have a possible lock without a line??? Are you on drugs...and troy hudson has been out so how can you use that in your reasoning against the wolves...anyways good luck on your "locks"
    Dan

PS...Ill bet you right now 10-1 odds... KOBE SCORES MORE THAN 10 against GS
    Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Lock? its a bad choice of words. There is no such thing as a lock. You may be a good capper, but you cant say every play is a lock. its more important to be consistant.Good Luck!

Comment

ill bet you 100-1 odds kobe scores more than 10...............KOBEY????????......dude learn how to spell
        jordanrules..................

Comment

Wow...between ths misspellings and the misinformation, this is a good read! I wish you continued success...just not sure why you are having it....GL!
          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Waiting on the lines for the Wolves/Memphis game as well! Both Garnett and Ricky Davis didn't make the road trip due to some bogus "injuries" so that the Wolves can go with the youth movement for the rest of the year. Under and Memphis should be strong plays tonight unless Vegas really overadjusts the lines. Good luck!
            Posted record as of 03/12/08:

NBA 35-33 -.22 units
            NCAA Basketball 12-14-1 -3.08 units

Comment

i love this guy.

i love Bulls too tonight. MJ has been on fire and Scotty Pip is a shutdown center.

got to go with G. State and RunTMC tonight. Mitch Richmond is a great, great playa and Mullin is cash. they have sick record and can run. no way Koby gets 10 whole points!!!

Bwahahahahahaha!

Comment

My favorite was a week ago when he said Artest was going to light 'em up for the Pacers...classic!

Tony, be careful, MJ is due for an off night...he may only go for 10 tonight....

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                  My favorite was a week ago when he said Artest was going to light 'em up for the Pacers...classic!

Tony, be careful, MJ is due for an off night...he may only go for 10 tonight....

i love reading these posts. how can anyone take him seriously and get mad? i mean he was trying to give lotto picks and claimed he won $100,000 but then admitted it was $10 one more thing. it is BARELY. not BARLEY. barley is in beer. sick spelling. I'm a good speller.

Comment

easy boys, easy....he is 9 years old and does this with his Dad for fun.......

Comment

Did someone say barley??

Signed,

KB

Comment

Another old rivalary goes on for ages Seattle and San-Antonio always a close game nither tems really ever slauthered each other.

Tony, you are right...it is funny but somehow the kid keeps winning and that is the name of the game... I love the quote above...that and 'Minasota'!

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                          Another old rivalary goes on for ages Seattle and San-Antonio always a close game nither tems really ever slauthered each other.

Tony, you are right...it is funny but somehow the kid keeps winning and that is the name of the game... I love the quote above...that and 'Minasota'!

You are a 100% right. just keep winning. sick record. i love it!

Comment

onlin3betmaster

Originally posted by onlin3betmaster
                            For all non-believers my record is now 28-18-1

Okay I was wrong with Ny&NO but right with ever other game. I'm a good capper
                            Even if you say so yourself..........

One EGOTIST steps out for a while, and another steps in.......

Where do they come from??????????geez-----

Just post your plays, and let the record speak for it self.....we can read.......kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Vegas
                              i love this guy.

i love Bulls too tonight. MJ has been on fire and Scotty Pip is a shutdown center.

got to go with G. State and RunTMC tonight. Mitch Richmond is a great, great playa and Mullin is cash. they have sick record and can run. no way Koby gets 10 whole points!!!

Bwahahahahahaha!
                              that dennis roman guy is good 2 with the colored hair..
                              MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Working...
                              X