Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captcane's Picks (4/10)

MLB (3-2-1) 0*

Well after two days I am even. Hope to get to the plus side today.

2* Stl (-1) -121 I think the Cards went into Wrigley a bit overconfident... Isringhausen played a large part also. Anyhow, I see them getting back on track today at home versus what I see to be an overrated Milw team who came back to earth after a 7-0 drilling by the diamondbacks.

1* Hous (ml) -112 I see Houston as the superior team here. Houston as hit Patterson relatively well and he was drilled his last time out. Houston won its last two games against Wash when Rodriquez started.

1* Pitt (-1) +112 This may seem like a weird pick but it is basically the pitcher matchup I like. The Dodgers have struggled against lefties and Duke looked fairly impressive in his first start of the season. On the flip side, Perez got lit up in his first start.

As always, good luck all.

Good Luck capt .. I am bouncing back and forth also right now ... hang in there buddy

Comment

gl

Comment

gl to ya Cpt Cane----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

looks good, good luck today

Comment

Ended the day 2-1...thought STL was going to blow it late. Brings the overall record to 5-3-2 (+1.52*)....record in first post was missing a push. Good luck all on the rest of the night.
            Last edited by captcane; 04-10-2006, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X