This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it wrong?

Why is it wrong for followers of *** to ask him to post before games start? Looking at his posts at 7:09 do nothing for anyone for a 7:05 game. I asked what books he used that allowed for late wagers like this and was ignored.
    I was bashed when I recapped, but inaccurate recaps aren't that much better. If a game isn't posted, most people in here don't count it as a win. I can see why people were angry with the comment that all NJ bettors were suckers the day after the game. Why is that subtle bashing is tolerated?
    I know *** apparently brings people to this board, and I do follow his plays, and I play them when I can due to late postings. I appreciate his attempt to clarify his wager amount "terms" with actual units. I would request him to post what lines he is using as a more accurate recap can be done to avoid any headaches. Even if they are posted in a thread after the game is fine by me. I certainly can't expect someone to cater their postings to me, but I see A LOT of people post their lines or even where they played their game.
    Just b/c someone posts something negative about someone, they should certainly have that right, just as they can post compliments. It just seems like some people are being protected from criticism for whatever reasons, and others are being bashed for speaking their mind. Just my two cents. Now for the bashes...

Bashing is not tolerated on this site. If there is some heated discussions at times then fine, but this site will not be about bashing.

Joe you seem to concentrate a lot of energy on *** for some reason too. Why not post some plays and your thoughts on games?

I agree that he needs to make sure to post his games before they start or they aren't really any good to anyone trying to follow him.

Comment

I agree with you Joe......but i'm not gonna bash
      "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

*** is a fade bettor
        if 10 guys on are one side, he posts a play on the other side
        that is why he is smart and wins in the long run
        he knows that public loses long run and that is why is is good

Comment

TROTTER, JOE

I think by the sounds of it alot of people agree and i can see why when picks are posted after the game starts but unless you are paying him for picks and can't get them in or are counting on betting just his games does it really matter? Other than that just don't bother going to his threads if they bother you that much cause life is too short to have a couple of late posted picks ruin your day.There are people in this world doing much worse things than he is and i don't know him and i'm not trying to defend him but it really shouldn't be something that is taken so personally by people.

I hope we ALL make money today,especially the dads. :D

Comment

you are 100% correct Wayne and I try not to let it get to me,I really don't care what BS *** posts but what DOES bother me is the fucks that follow him around and start bashing me and all the good guys on this forum ,it happened at GT and it's starting here,personally i think the guy is a cancer...I'm done,I won't say anymore on the subject
            "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

Trotter, I hear where your coming from but if some people can get the picks in maybe with a bookie and not an offshore book than to each their own i guess. There are ALOT of great people here and their not stupid they can see when games are posted without tirades to point it out. I need Baltimore to hold on BIG time. :D :cool:

Comment

BC,
                I have posted thoughts on games, but I have made the decision to follow others on here. I will defer the expertise to them. As I have said MANY times, I do follow and play ***'s plays, so timely and useful posts are appreciated. Also, Wayne, I know I don't pay for his plays, but I have gone to playing his exclusively. So I know what the records are, I have asked about what books are used, I know when he wins and I know when he loses. His plays are now my plays. I don't bash when they lose as it is my choice to follow him or anyone else on the board. Bashing would be complaining to him when a play loses that he posted and I played. I just think either abolish all bashing, with that as the definition, or let people speak their minds.

Comment

Joe, you have been a faithful follower of his and i have NEVER seen you bash him at all, i'm not sure why he doesn't answer alot of questions asked of him i guess only he knows that answer. GOOD LUCK TODAY JOE.:D

Comment

Interpertation

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                    Bashing is not tolerated on this site. If there is some heated discussions at times then fine, but this site will not be about bashing.

Joe you seem to concentrate a lot of energy on *** for some reason too. Why not post some plays and your thoughts on games?

I agree that he needs to make sure to post his games before they start or they aren't really any good to anyone trying to follow him.
                    bash: v.i. Informal. hit , as with a club

Well granted no ones hit with a club here , but you have assembled quite a collection of chat freaks , with little OR nothing to say about YOUR project here ?

IMHO

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
                    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

MM,

I have no idea what you even mean.

Comment

memphismamma

your pretty weird if you ask me

sorry but i really feel that your in lack of you know what

Comment

SHE NEEDS A NIGHT OUT WITH THE OLD KNOWLEZ LOVE MACHINE OR AS LOCALLY KNOWN AS HERBIE....

Comment

Confessing

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                            MM,

I have no idea what you even mean.

Check-out the motives and meandering of personal agenda`s of some posters , one would think it becomes all to clear ?

Often from the sidelines a coach " can win a game "

Thanks for your reply and continued best wishes !

p.s. Knowlez { put that thing away , it scares no one who has really toted one }
                            " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

OH NO YOU GOT IT WRONG HERBIE IS NOT MEANT TO SCARE ANYONE HE IS FOR PLEASURE WHICH I THINK YOU NEED SOME PLEASURE. HERBIE IS I CALL IT A JOY PRONG AND I THNK YOU NEED THE JOY PRONG

Comment

Working...
                              X