$Saturday Night Boxing$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $Saturday Night Boxing$

This is going to be a great fight tonight....I love Floyd Mayweather Jr. but there is not much value in taking him to win the fight at -600. Zab Judah is a great boxer as well....he's got a great jab and he's lightening quick....no quite on Mayweather's level but it should make for a great fight! All in all I like it to go the distance.

Over 10 1/2 rounds -105
    lets do this!!!

Good Luck Buddy
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

i just bet mayweather to win by either a KO,TKO,OR A DQ,AT -145 so i think i got great value on him.

seaofred
      I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by TMess
        This is going to be a great fight tonight....I love Floyd Mayweather Jr. but there is not much value in taking him to win the fight at -600. Zab Judah is a great boxer as well....he's got a great jab and he's lightening quick....no quite on Mayweather's level but it should make for a great fight! All in all I like it to go the distance.

Over 10 1/2 rounds -105
        i do not think zab is a great fighter......there is nobody in mayweathers class....period.....zab is a good fighter who flirted with being great.....loss to tszyu was a quick KO.....last loss recently was a big setback in his career and takes some of the marquis appeal from this fight....I just think zab is fast....but nowhere near the speed of mayweather.....we all remember what mayweather did to corrales.....spankied him silly and in quick fashion.....and corrales is a tough nut......2005 fight of the year.......I hope you win, but other than being a southpaw and maybe a style mismatch (never know until they fight...since styles make fights)...but i just do not see the judah angle at all....good luck everyone....i am laying off...you are right the juice is too high

Comment

GL Tony
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X