Originally posted by Lsufan
    I'll do it just for you
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWW how sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
      I'll do it just for you

awe thanks..the other 200 can be saved for ripping on dimer

Comment

Conratz dude, like its not enough I have to listen to you all the time in real life, now 15000 times here as well. My oh my.

Comment

Congrats my friend.

Here's to 15,000 more

Comment

Congrats my Cajun buddy!

WHOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Thank You to all. You guys are the best.

Jimmy
              "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
              is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

congrats jimmy!!!!
                Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

Way to go Jimmy!!!!!

Comment

you have done it.......15,000!!!! whew.....i think i may get there by 2020!!!

Comment

Congrats to you and for all you do here too!!
                      “Take No Prisoners”

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Breakdown of 15,000 posts

After I saw the heading, I decided to backtrack and came up with the following........................

11,238 wishing people gl...............................74.9 %
                          116 making picks.........................................00.7 %
                          428 towards the Kruise................................ 02.95 %
                          2345 victims of PHOTO SHOP.........................15.60 %
                          623 Getting on arrogant members asses...........04.19 %
                          250 sarcastic shots or photos at Spark............01.66 %

a lot of those photoshop posts were at the Kapt, Rook, 10dimer, and many more victims of the LSU Bastage....

You can't help but love the sick Bastage.......

Keep em coming Jimmy my man------you're the best.........

Maybe, just maybe, you can strive to try and make at least 10 % of the next 15,000 constructive and meaningful........

LOVE YA PAL---it's a pleasure to know you.....kapt

PS---forget that several of those posts were involved in an attempted Mutiny........

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

congrats LSU

seaofred
                            I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Congrats mr. President. Hope you stick around here for many many years to come.
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                                After I saw the heading, I decided to backtrack and came up with the following........................

11,238 wishing people gl...............................74.9 %
                                116 making picks.........................................00.7 %
                                428 towards the Kruise................................ 02.95 %
                                2345 victims of PHOTO SHOP.........................15.60 %
                                623 Getting on arrogant members asses...........04.19 %
                                250 sarcastic shots or photos at Spark............01.66 %

a lot of those photoshop posts were at the Kapt, Rook, 10dimer, and many more victims of the LSU Bastage....

You can't help but love the sick Bastage.......

Keep em coming Jimmy my man------you're the best.........

Maybe, just maybe, you can strive to try and make at least 10 % of the next 15,000 constructive and meaningful........

LOVE YA PAL---it's a pleasure to know you.....kapt

PS---forget that several of those posts were involved in an attempted Mutiny........
                                Well, you can believe that there will be no more Mutiny attempts. I now know my limitations.

But you can bet one thing ... PhotoShop will stay open for a long time!!!

Thanks buddy, and thanks to all of the rest of you guys who stopped in to say congrats.
                                "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                                is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Working...
                                X