Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stu padasso sports posted wed in this forum

Guys,

I hope you all got on this one...lets bring it home. Just so you know.

The " boys " that released these picks, dont play often, but when they do the win big and often. I move money for them during football and college basketball seasons.

They have allowed me to post a few of there selections and as i get them i will post them as i did with the golf.

The name of the service isnt realy a service but I am working on with there approval a web page to be able to make there games available after they have waqered.

Stu Padasso is the name they liked so they said go with it.. look for more in the future FREE for now who knows , they may ask for a fee during football.....i will let you all know.

I am talking to hammer and kosmo about advertising here and at gamblerstalk.....

Keep watching for these posts....i get emails if they need me to move money...when i move it i can then post it......

Stu Padasso Sports US OPEN GOLF Release

Jim Furyk 20-1 100 win bet
    Fred Couples 45-1 50 win bet

Play Furyk over toms, goosen, weir 1 unit each

2 props .....furyk under 73 first round

Sergio Garcia does not make cut

Good Luck from Stu Padasso Sports
    ALNY the stock to retire on.

Good luck to all who have Furyk on Sunday. I do remember this post from Wed.
    NSA's NBA Game Of The Year was on Dallas -4.5 on March 31. Orlando won 108-99. It was a cloudy day for Sonny LaFouchi.

Comment

Working...
    X