What to expect at Bettors Chat....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How could I forget ...

Moondog...The local tennis pro here at BC, follow him in strings and you are sure to be a happy man, he has been known throw down action on cricket and I believe chess as well...a solid contributor and integral part of the BC crew

Comment

Sandman...Lover of Dogs, made his living picking them in all the major sports and with resounding success...however he cride wolf one two many times and took his Dog show on the road.

Comment

whoever you have gl

Comment

My time is up, you have great...Good Day

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
            Brezze .. You forgot one ...

Bover is so gay he would suck a door knob ...

Joe i just shat myself laughing at that. OMG, i think that is the funniest thing i have seen you say
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

Big Ticket, sound advice from someone as young as he. If your in need of good council give him a holla
              [email protected]

Comment

2 Ton Tony, A Boxer, A Dog Lover, And A Man Who Cant Stand The Smell Of His Own Fart. While Training, They Smell So Bad, You Can Smell Them Over The Internet
                [email protected]

Comment

Breeze....thanks man. That was a cool post.

You are DEFINETLY a huge part of what makes this forum the best.

Comment

Originally posted by BrezzeEaze
                    One more..

Rip....has the tireless job of tracking the service plays and puts in his fades nearly everyday...likes to use the word WOOOHOOOOO

Lets not forget Krunch, tireless in his efforts to show how the paid scamdicappers suck, him and Rip are the best
                    [email protected]

Comment

Very well said Breeze and some really friggin halarious replies in this thread,,,you people are the best and I feel privilaged to be a part of BC although I don't cap but pay close attention to what each and everyone has to post. Thanks to all and cant wait to see what LSU comes up with now that you have wakened a sleeping giant as he said,,,,this should get interesting and funny. Thanks again my family!!!
                      #2 of 1 Morons

Comment

[I]BreezzeEaze said/I]
                        Sandman...Lover of Dogs, made his living picking them in all the major sports and with resounding success...however he cride wolf one two many times and took his Dog show on the road.
                        The Dogs wouldn't move. They just sat there counting our money. Guess I'm here to stay. You did a great job putting this together.

Comment

Working...
                        X