This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Saturday

Sorry didnt post last night...Its difficult to post this weekend busy with everything...It was a decent night last night, nothing special...However, played the Spurs for a lungger...That was your NBA trap line of the year by far...Nets at home game 3 favored by two...Game 4 Nets at home favored by 2...Game 5 Nets at home..favored? No? Not only was the Nets not favored no more, they became a HOME UNDERDOG of 2.5 points!!! Not even a pickem!!! That is a 4.5 point shift!!! Of course everyone bit on the Nets and the ENTIRE world teased the Nets +7.5!!!...2morrow will be interesting and if I dont see you guys till early next, GREAT LUCK!!!! Had to post these for the board cause these are all very strong.

MLB

Yankees (3*)

M's (3*)

Indians (3*)

***Theres going to be more baseball plays later and I'll try to post them...Either way, knock your man down

bad news your plays agree with my system on the yanks and indians

and my system has been colder than a street hooker on a cold October evening in Canada

nut

Comment

NUT,

HAHAHA...Hey good to see you again? When did you get back? Your Devils take the cup again

***We'll get these plays in...2nights gonna be some humungous action...No NBA or anything else...The night games will bring in the masses to make them asses!!!

Comment

Same strengths again

Devil Rays

D'Backs

Comment

Boston Red Sox (4* GOM)

Comment

bite on me

your right , eveyone had the NETs, if you can't post your plays, shut your mouth. No one wants to hear how they were on the wrong side the next day. If you don't post, shut the fuck up.
            we all know you are the best, but don't come here the day after saying we are all suckers.

And then you wonder why all the bashers come out?????????????????
            Last edited by wizardofoddz; 06-14-2003, 08:12 PM.

Comment

alays starting stuff *******....

Comment

wins

you can suck my balls, don't you have a mind of your own? you want to hear how you were on the wrong side, the day after? take the balls out of your mouth and grow some of your own.

Comment

wizzardofoddz

Why does it seem like the only bashing done lately is by you? The only person to have done so on his thread. If you don't like his threads then ignore them and yes opinions are welcome on the site but the CONSTANT NEGATIVE FRICTION associated with EVERY one of yours is getting old.Please keep to your own threads if you can't say anything intelligent on someone else'. I had the Nets too and whether or not he did really doesn't matter today so move on with it.

Comment

Well said Wayne.
                    This bozo is always bashing. In fact, he keeps PM'img me nasty messages.
                    I am getting a little tired of it.
                    GLTA

Comment

It would help if plays would be posted before the first pitch or at least 10 minutes before kickoff
                      You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

i frequent this site alot and i hate the bashing and bitching but in a way I also hate to hear how good your picks are or see your picks after the start if the game has gone off then keep it to your self- sportstipster doesnt brag about his service picks-

Comment

Yes you do have the right to your opinion but you can state that in your own forum when the ones you state here are simply to cause friction and start trouble. I am here to help out and HE owns the site and his rules will be followed not yours.
                          Last edited by wayne1218; 06-14-2003, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X