Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couple early picks

StL -110/pk

Morris is 4-0 in day games....3-2 last five with ERA of 1.86! Yanks coming off an big time emotional win should has a little let down and Pettitte is on the rocks being hailed out early in last several games! 1-5 @ 6.63 ERA. Put something on the Cards here.

Pitt -130

Pirates to get healthy with Fogg on the mound vs the light hitting Drays. TB to start Rob Bell who is trying his 3rd or forth shot at the majors. 6-4 and 4 plus ERA at Durham in not impressive but he has pitched to Pitt in the past and done well with a low ERA at least. Strikeout artist with low walk ratio but gives up the hits to match. Pirates to win this one.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL! GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

This evenings picks to add "OMLON"!

HOW ABOUT "OLD MILWAUKEE LITE - OVER NIGHT" dedicated to PHIL JR.

*Angels -1.5 +100
    ***Angels -200
    (o) 9.5

They were embarrassed last night......look for them to return the favor in a pitching mismatch vs. the Mets: Angels were hitting rockets all around the ballpark but right at Mets with gloves. Hits drop tonight plus they just got Eckstien back to lead off last night and Erstad has found the bat again. AND the pitching matchup:

These two should combine for over 9.5 runs with most of them on the Angels side of the board.

R.Ortiz (6-5 @ 5.45 ERA) vs. Roach (just called up from AAA to replace Glavine's start....had a suspect 4.25 even down there in 16 games.

MINN -138

Joe Mays at 7-3 really enjoys pitching at home in the dome and the Twins normally support his efforts with good run support. Bastista a little rusty after the 10 day suspension he is coming back from and that rust in NOT a good thing for a pitcher to have in the Metrodome.

ROCKS -140
    *(O)8

A win here puts the Rocks over the 500 mark and would be their FIRST road series win guarantee. The Tigers with Maroth at 1-11 has 3 or 4 great innings and then just blows up. Detroit should be able to score 2-4 runs on Elarton and the relievers but will be short of what it takes to win again. Starters ERA's are a combined over 12 runs which makes the 8 runs look very nice.

BALT -165
    BALT/MIL (O)9

Balt should again light up the Brewers with their bats getting 31 hits in last 3 games as Quevado is a human run scoring machine with a baseball attached. His last effort an 11-10 loss and he hasn't won a game since July 24th of LAST YEAR. Johnson has given up his share too but this one goes big in favor of the Orioles again.

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE TONIGHT!! GoldV

:D
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

They look good to me. If I stay on my pace tonight with the OML, the runs are guaranteed:D
      You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Working...
      X