Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball Prop Question?

I use Bodog, and they have a MLB team prop for every game:

Will there be a run scored in the 1st inning Yes/No?

Yes is normally + money (but not always), and no is normally about -140 (but of course depends on the game)

I was wondering if this is a common prop, or unique to Bodog?

I play this prop often (not for a ton of money) always playing NO if I like the matchup.

Also, does anyone else play this, or is it a perceived sucker bet?

lol..I love prop bets, but they are for suckers. ( But, like you said, it's fun to play them for a little $ every once in a while- or daily lol! ). Each site has diff props, but that one is not at Pinny.
    Good Luck as always!
    NCAAF "POSTED HERE" (5-3)
    NFL - "POSTED HERE" (2-4)
    That’s right. Like boxing , everyone wants to be undefeated, this game doesn’t work like that!

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
      I use Bodog, and they have a MLB team prop for every game:

Will there be a run scored in the 1st inning Yes/No?

Yes is normally + money (but not always), and no is normally about -140 (but of course depends on the game)

I was wondering if this is a common prop, or unique to Bodog?

I play this prop often (not for a ton of money) always playing NO if I like the matchup.

Also, does anyone else play this, or is it a perceived sucker bet?
      I think betting any of these props are just like betting the CoinFlip in the SuperBowl....A fast bet that doesn't take long to win or lose...Either way it all comes down to one's own betting fix.

Comment

Molta,

My opinion is this ... This is a long season & there are 161 games left. The national anthem is played EVERYDAY, meaning there is some type of sport to bet on everyday.

I would rather bet my money on a side or a total, in any sport, than some prop bet that I think is in the books favor. In the long run, you'll probably do better to just leave prop bets alone. JMO
        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

For the Astros/Florida game its NO -125. I want to pound this one, but not too sure........

Comment

Thanks for the input guys. I know you all have lots of experience. I'll keep these plays very small if I play them at all.

Comment

Working...
            X