Yankees... worth a shot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yankees... worth a shot?

From what they showed last night, will the Yanks be that good again or will their bats be tired and Moose not reliable enough to take a shot at....
    Yanks -1.5 alt runline +165

What do you guys think?????????????????????
    "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Moose didnt have a good spring. I just dont trust him lately at all. Playing it over with Spearit!
    "MONEY WON IS TWICE AS SWEET AS MONEY EARNED!"

Comment

they might not even play...ITS pooring and the forecast is rain all day. it rained all night last night too.

Comment

Gary

We like The Yankees tonight .

Here's a little somethin somethin from me to you :

The Athletics are 0-14 since May 20, 2004 after a 5 or more run loss as a dog. A $100 player would be up $1540 if he were to have gone against Oakland in this spot.

Hope this helps

Neil

Comment

leaning towards the yanks myself

Comment

Originally posted by CoverBoy
            Gary

We like The Yankees tonight .

Here's a little somethin somethin from me to you :

The Athletics are 0-14 since May 20, 2004 after a 5 or more run loss as a dog. A $100 player would be up $1540 if he were to have gone against Oakland in this spot.

Hope this helps

Neil

And having to use 7.2 innings of bullpen in game one doesn't help either...

I agree...I like both the yankees and the over, and will continue to bet the yankees over until they show me otherwise.

That lineup is unfair.

Comment

That sounds great I just hate going against the A's best pitcher, but Yanks have his number and are HOT!

I'm not above going against them even though they are my team. I went against Zito last nite.

Thanks Cover for this stat
              The Athletics are 0-14 since May 20, 2004 after a 5 or more run loss as a dog. A $100 player would be up $1540 if he were to have gone against Oakland in this spot

gotta go with the Bombers again!!!

Comment

gl to ya---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I played the over because I don't trust Mussina, but Harden was 0-2 with a 6.10 era in 2 starts against the Yankees last year. Also, Harden is 1-2 with a 5.55 era lifetime vs Yankees. I might jump on the Yankees too even with Mussina pitching.
                  Posted record as of 03/12/08:

NBA 35-33 -.22 units
                  NCAA Basketball 12-14-1 -3.08 units

Comment

yanks looked good last night for sure..good luck tonight..
                    Good Luck as always!
                    NCAAF "POSTED HERE" (5-3)
                    NFL - "POSTED HERE" (2-4)
                    That’s right. Like boxing , everyone wants to be undefeated, this game doesn’t work like that!

Comment

Good Luck poley ... I like em ...

Comment

Working...
                      X