Full Game Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Game Play

I already played this and after thinking about it, this play is too good not to post. The problem is the line has gone up since I played it and the other problem is I need to stop dunks at the end of games to kill me. I don't know how long this bad luck is going to go, so do what you want with this play.

PLAY SACRAMENO -3

I played it at two but I still love it at three. Anyone who played the Warriors against New Orleans knows what a bad team they are right now. They did beat the Kings last Sunday, all the more reason why the Kings will play better tonight and should cover the three easy.

Second Half play are now 28-19
    Full Game Plays are now 10-6

Even after losing the past couple of days, my record is still worth following although it's up to you.

A double digit lead gone. I was able to play the Kings at -2 by buying the hook but, I suspect if any of you even played this game, you would have probally gotten the line at -3. At least you got a push, although it never should have come down to that. I'm showing the game in my records as a push because I think that's what really happened. Looking for better things tomorrow.

Second Half Plays 28-19
    Full Game Plays, no change, 10-6

Comment

Got the push...... looked at the 3, saw you got it at 2, thought to myself, i should buy it down to 2 1/2 then thought nah, won't make any difference.............. o well at least got my money back to play with tomorrow!
      "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

I got it at 2.5. Thanks sandman.

Comment

Working...
        X