Larry's Picks 3/29==>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry's Picks 3/29==>

I thought I would get ready for baseball season by capping the NBA MLB style…Well, MLB parlay style anyway…Get back in the habit of posting plays for the next two weeks before baseball begins ( I know opening day is this weekend, but I usually don’t play for anything but fun the first rotation around the starting pitching - except one for the kruise each day )…Anyway, here goes…NBA Parlay record 0-0 for 0 Units…

MIAMI-INDIANA-DENVER ML Parlay 1* to win 1.3*
    Miami’s first trip of a road trip vs. Toronto minus injured Chris Bosh, Charlie can’t do it all himself as his supporting cast was poor after Bosh was injured in their last game…a loss
    While the Pacers have lost all three to Atlanta so far this year, Atlanta has not swept a series since the 84-85 season. Atlanta is tanking (Lost 5 straight) with nothing to play for to end the season. The Pacers are coming off a tough loss to Miami on the first game of the current road trip and are tied for the 6th place spot in the east.
    Denver is riding a 5 game home win streak (9-12 wins home and away…), Utah has lost the last 3-5. They have split the season series with Denver handing Utah their worst defeat of the season last time out in Denver.

BOSTON-GOLDEN STATE ML Parlay 1* to win 1.2*
    New Orleans is fading fast as they have lost 3 in a row on the current road trip while Golden state is going the other way.
    Boston knows it has to go 3-0 on their road trip against three teams with losing records to have any hope of making the playoffs. Boston has won 12-14 against the Knicks…Plus I am going to the Garden for the game to watch my hometown Celtics vs. my home for the last 5 years and the city I love’s NY Knicks, I am hoping they start out right…And, one last thing, it is the knicks…
    2010 One play a day record
    22-19-1 51%
    +0.74 units
    Passes: 7 days
    Streak: L2

Gl

Comment

Gl Larry
      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Good Luck Larry
        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'