Phoenix Suns = 71% of bettors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix Suns = 71% of bettors!

yikes guys! That is very scary! I noticed alot of bettors loving the Suns. The Nets have been playing great basketball, winning last 8 games. The Suns have lost 4 of the possible 5 games on the road. Yet, the Suns are still favorites? What am I missing here? IMO, the Nets have enough Offense to keep up and plays better defense than the Suns. The play is

New Jersey Nets + 4 pod
    New Orleans +8
    Golden State +1
    Michigan -1
    Lousiville +2

As always GL to you guys!

Hey Spear. Any numbers on this game?

Comment

Nets back to back--Travel. GL though
      Go Braves ..."I believe in a better way."-Ben Harper.

Comment

what bothers me about this game is the fact that the nets won a big game at detroit yesterday and now they look to be prime for a let down even though they are playing good basketball.also the suns now had stoudamire back and he has looked good in his return.i just think its a tough call and maybe a pass situation.

seaofred
        I AM A NITWIT

Comment

I really like the Suns, the Nets played a tough road game last night, they'll be tired and the Suns will run all over them.

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred
            what bothers me about this game is the fact that the nets won a big game at detroit yesterday and now they look to be prime for a let down even though they are playing good basketball.also the suns now had stoudamire back and he has looked good in his return.i just think its a tough call and maybe a pass situation.

seaofred

Well said.
            You can live with one lung

Comment

With You On All 3 Nba Games!!
              Bol To Us!

Comment

Working...
              X