• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allan Ray

3-32 in last year's NCAA tourney
    21-65 in this year's NCCA tourney

Combined:
    24-97 (24.shit %)

As the saying goes, "great players step up in big games"...obviously, Ray is not a big game player. GL in the NBA buddy...anyone that compares him to AI is a clown.
    Last edited by LVJimmy; 03-26-2006, 07:39 PM.

Fool was a straight piece of pooh out there. He clearly just doesn't have a killer instinct in him, I don't know about no NBA
    Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

who ever comapred him to AI???
      no one i know or read???

Comment

Heard it on ESPN a few times...anyway, the point is this guys choked the past 2 NCAA tourneys...that is one of the worst big game performances over the span of 2 tourneys that I've ever seen.

Comment

yeah he played bad.. get over it.. he is a college player.. sorry he lost you a few bucks.. did you ever even play ball?

Comment

What does that have to do with anything...I can see 1 bad tourney, but 2? He's a stud during the regular season, and then goes 24-97...that's pathetic man. I'm a Nova fan so it's not like I'm only pissed cuz I bet Nova.

P.S. I played college football, so to answer your question, NO.

Comment

just get off the guys back.. just like the haters all over redick and morrison..
              give it a rest.

Comment

As a fan, I can speak my mind and tell it like it is...simply put, Ray is a bumb when it comes to big games...nuff said.

Comment

Mighty Mouth mm, u didnt have to respond to this thread. Jimmy was just stating his piece and your gettin personal with him...just dont respond next time...let him blow off some steam...can't u realize through the grapevine that is what he is doing...
                  U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

yeah he was off, they are my team.. oh well.. they needed to sign a big man last yr and were not able to bring one in..
                    i still like their chances next yr if sumpter is healthy.. lowy will be a beast, and cunningham and clark will be okay.. but they need to bring in a frosh or two to contribute..
                    im sure nardi will be the same scrub though..

Comment

Originally posted by uconnplayer
                      Mighty Mouth mm, u didnt have to respond to this thread. Jimmy was just stating his piece and your gettin personal with him...just dont respond next time...let him blow off some steam...can't u realize through the grapevine that is what he is doing...
                      It's all good UCP...just trying to figure out how someone can be so good and then so bad when it really matters...sorry about your boys today...tough loss

Comment

okay jim calhoun sorry
                        lol

Comment

Originally posted by uconnplayer
                          If it ain't the hypocrite himself. Gee, UCP, I think you said the same thing when I slammed Calhoun yesterday and Kaptain called you out. What makes you so special...clown! Typical UConn fan.....
                          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

You didn't mention the worst of the worst...His bonehead Technical was a HUGE play in the first half...instead of Nova getting the ball on a loose ball foul Fla goes to the other end, makes 2 FTs, gets the ball, and Brewer promptly makes a 3...this was a HUGE play that emotionally gave Fla a tremendous lift...nova never recovered...

Comment

Working...
                            X