Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this the "all sports discussion" or "service" forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the "all sports discussion" or "service" forum?

Good lord, I log in to see the top 4 posts coming from services. Aren't these jokers supposed to post in the service thread? Almost everyone hates these guys, and they are starting to clutter up this great forum.

Just an observation.

What are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      What are you talking about?

I thought the threads from the sports services were put into the "sports service" forum. It seems like these services are increasingly posting in here instead, which I didn't think they were supposed to do. Maybe I'm wrong on that, it just seems in the past there weren't so many posts from services in the "all sports discussion" thread.

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush
        I thought the threads from the sports services were put into the "sports service" forum. It seems like these services are increasingly posting in here instead, which I didn't think they were supposed to do. Maybe I'm wrong on that, it just seems in the past there weren't so many posts from services in the "all sports discussion" thread.

I understand that and we move them and warn them when we see it but i don't see any so i said "What are you talking about"?

Comment

Working...
        X