Fot the guys that took the jazz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fot the guys that took the jazz

like i did, okur,boozer, and kirikenko were a combined 8 of 24 from the free throw line in a game they lost by two pts.

FUUUCKKK!!!!
    Last edited by GOLDENGREEK; 03-25-2006, 11:28 PM.

I had Sactown and i guess benefitted but i also had UCLA who did the same thing and it didn't hurt them.

Comment

the NBa SUCKS..................
      jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
        I had Sactown and i guess benefitted but i also had UCLA who did the same thing and it didn't hurt them.
        Yeah but the two white boys missing all those free throws really hurts

Comment

I sat and watch the missed foul line shots and wondered if anyone was watching this crap. I won by a generous line and grabbed the hook by a 1/2 point. But I still feel the pain of loss to many that took it later- when the line moved.
          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

i had sac too

Comment

geez, thanks...I had already felt like shit and now I feel like gouging my eye balls out. Am I the only one who when I lose a close one, like Den +9 tonight, that goes to the play-by-play to see how the game ended...maybe someone threw a three in at the end or something? I know in Den, nothing crazy happened, but why do I do that?
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                geez, thanks...I had already felt like shit and now I feel like gouging my eye balls out. Am I the only one who when I lose a close one, like Den +9 tonight, that goes to the play-by-play to see how the game ended...maybe someone threw a three in at the end or something? I know in Den, nothing crazy happened, but why do I do that?
                WELL IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER I HAD THE OVER IN THE SUN'S GAME AND LOST THAT ONE

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                  like i did, okur,boozer, and kirikenko were a combined 8 of 24 from the free throw line in a game they lost by two pts.

FUUUCKKK!!!!

My guess is your signature is giving you bad karma.

Comment

Originally posted by dunninowski
                    My guess is your signature is giving you bad karma.
                    WHICH ONE?

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                      I sat and watch the missed foul line shots and wondered if anyone was watching this crap. I won by a generous line and grabbed the hook by a 1/2 point. But I still feel the pain of loss to many that took it later- when the line moved.
                      I HAD IT AT A PICK. IT WAS A $5,000. SWING FOR ME.

Comment

Working...
                      X