Huskies-Huskies Friday Night Take

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskies-Huskies Friday Night Take

Of course you'll think I'll take Uconn, but I really feel Uconn is focused on a roll and will be just to strong down below. Marcus Williams has been playing unreal the past 2 games and has won the past 2 games for us. So sooner or later somone else will have to step up ALONG with Marcus....that spells trouble......therefore....Uconn wins by no less than 9 points tonight...GL.....
    *5 Uconn-6.5
    Last edited by uconnplayer; 03-24-2006, 04:08 PM.
    U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

I kept trying to find a reason to take Washington here, but just couldn't do it. Good luck with your team and play.
    Records:

NCAA Hoops (38-34-2, +4.59*)
    NFL Sides (34-25, +12.15*)
    NFL Totals (18-14-1, +8.23*)
    NCAA Foots Plays (65-48-4, +21.47*)
    NBA Plays (4-1-0, +5.92*)

Comment

I'll be rooting

Comment

GL Uconn
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

I'm also on em---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good luck Scott! Everytime on bet on UConn they lose so I am just going to sit on the sidelines and root my ass off.

Comment

Wow Atleast Your Boys Pulled It Out 4 The W........................
              MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

i know.....we did play like shit....rasahd's shot kept us in it...BIG TIME....Washington played fucking unreal...my fault boys on the cover...i should have known better......AND I WILL ADMIT THIS AS WELL.....lucky win.....lucky ass win

Comment

Originally posted by uconnplayer
                  i know.....we did play like shit....rasahd's shot kept us in it...BIG TIME....Washington played fucking unreal...my fault boys on the cover...i should have known better......AND I WILL ADMIT THIS AS WELL.....lucky win.....lucky ass win
                  CONGRATS... BOY I FEEL SORRY 4 GEORGE MASON

Comment

Originally posted by uconnplayer
                    Of course you'll think I'll take Uconn, but I really feel Uconn is focused on a roll and will be just to strong down below. Marcus Williams has been playing unreal the past 2 games and has won the past 2 games for us. So sooner or later somone else will have to step up ALONG with Marcus....that spells trouble......therefore....Uconn wins by no less than 9 points tonight...GL.....
                    *5 Uconn-6.5
                    Nice try but its a loser.. kinda ironic that your own team screws ya after the post you made about JJ and Adam huh??

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
                      Nice try but its a loser.. kinda ironic that your own team screws ya after the post you made about JJ and Adam huh??
                      TMAC take your bitter responses and hit the road pal....don't be jealous that your broke ass UNC team lost and jealous of my Huskies...it must be that u have deep internal feelings about jj and adam.....those are my feeligns toward those 2 players and i wanted to state them....i state them again....
                      but all and all.....The Huskies are dancing and UNC is watching from home....and that is what matter most

Comment

UNC wasn't supposed to win 15 games with all the talent they lost.......Their season was a huge success.
                        It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

uconnplayer....always buy the half-point

Comment

What Ya Think 2day?

Comment

Working...
                            X