• Show
Clear All

• *** Monday

Marlins (3*)

Under 10 Cubs/Balt (2*)

Under 9 Cards/Sox (2*)

Under 9 Pads/Indians (2*)

too late

I missed your last 3 plays you posted after they started.

Comment

why does it say monday?.....i was late seeing this because i looked for tuesday.

Comment

At least his big 3* play with Fla doesn't start until 8:05... though I probably would've put a little on the StL UNDER had it been posted in time. Oh well.

Good Luck ***
        The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

ye true

Comment

Royals/Zona OVER (3*)

Giants (2*)

Comment

I wish you luck, and hopefully the new rating system will pan out. But posting a 7:05 game at 7:12 is a bit tough. Would like to know what books are open 7+ minutes after game time. I know you use a few offshores so your help would be appreciated. Again, thanks and good luck!!!!

Comment

rating system

If not to much trouble would appreciate you identifing games of the month a long with your rating system for thoughs who might wish to step out on a particular play which you may think is stronger. For instance it maybe 3 star but also be a stronger play for various reasons. What do you think? hc

Comment

A's (2*)

Angels (3*)

M's/Expos Over 7 (1*)

Comment

Guys sorry for cutting it close or not cutting it...I can't takej the blame for the tardiness tonight as my one guy was extremely late

As for the new rating system, it's from 1-3 and will stay with that..I will label the game of the month as a 4* and the ONLY time I go above 3*

Sorry for missing the two "unders"...I know right now it takes a lot of gump to put your hard earned money on an interleague game to go under and I don't blame anyone...Played the Unders as fades...However, as most realize I'm not playing many side fades...Rather going with a lot of favorites and home teams of late...So, we'll see what happens and see how public fares...But, I believe we gotta ride with the public many times cause its STILL baseball...Lets hope the public wins the ones we have and loses the ones we don't...A lot of books will be sick to their stomachs if Giants win 2night as the world is on the Giants...GLTA

Comment

Close to a huge night but have to settle for the winnings

Tueday Recap = +1.8

Week Recap= +1.8

Comment

NBA Finals

Is there anyway u can post the nba game by 8:10 this evening! My bookie has something to get to, so he is closing the door at 8:10. Let me know if this is can work!

Comment

Working...
                        X