Comment

Kap't

Sailin' right out
      of those stormy waters...........

Good Luck

Comment

good luck Kaptain!
        2006/07 Posted Plays:
        06 .....NFL: .....23 - 13 = (+ 8.7 Units)
        06/07 NCAABB: 15 - 16 = (-2.6 Units)
        06/07 NBA:.......14 - 9 = (+ 4.1 Units)
        tyvm

Comment

Good Luck Kapt! Todays A New Day Buddy!

Comment

looks like a sweeper kap...gl buddy !!

Comment

I hope you don't take this the wrong way Kaptain but maybe you might want to think of scaling back your units or plays. I think you re down almost 300 units from your last update. I've followed your streaks and realize your an adult,but I hate to see anyone losing this much.I know you ll be back on a winning track soon, just want to see you through the funk. Good luck.

Comment

winner

Originally posted by winner
                I hope you don't take this the wrong way Kaptain but maybe you might want to think of scaling back your units or plays. I think you re down almost 300 units from your last update. I've followed your streaks and realize your an adult,but I hate to see anyone losing this much.I know you ll be back on a winning track soon, just want to see you through the funk. Good luck.
                sounds like you have a good handle on my record....If you have the figures since my last update, would you please post em, so I can update my record.....I really don't feel like going through that pitiful last run since my last update.....

you see how I do my record, if you would, show me an update, and I'll post is exactly as you say it is.....300 units is a lot to lose, but that still puts us +80 units for the year...

Last 19 games I have gone 2-17....Thinking of going service....Know what I mean Verne............

My 3 partners are saying the same thing you're saying (and probably others also), but I generally just keep going, and I usually come out of it, and when I do, it's just the opposite....I come out smoking....

My partners and I have enough in our acct to afford to lose 80 units(befor having to reload)....Getting to be crunch time.....May just lay off and wait for BaseBall....Think I will...But I'll still be posting my well wishes and sick humor for you guys...

I repeat, if you have an update for me regarding my record, please post it here for me....kapt
                Last edited by Kaptain; 03-19-2006, 07:44 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

kapt., gambling is to be judged over the full body of work.....not a small snapshot.....everyone has a rough patch...this is yours....no big deal....you will find your groove again....also i never like the undertones of some of these critics.....try to sound like they care, but i think their point is to be negative....Anyways, i appreciate the hard work....i have won plenty with you and i thank you!!! Today is another day....that you can bet on!!

Comment

Since my last update of March 4th we have stunk....

NBA
                    4 winning days, 6 losing days.......12-12
                    NCAA
                    3 winning days. 11 losing days........29-49

I am doing the units now...will update shortly in the new Records Forum, and no longer carry em in my signature....kapt

NBA went like this per units
                    -6.00, -13.10, -0.50, -11.00, -14.30, -6.50, +6.70, +23.00, +10.00, +9.50.....

NCAA
                    -56.30, -36.30, -45.10, -13.20, -13.50, -15.50, -8.30, -30.10, -2.20, -15.30, -3.30, +19.80, +19.50, +8.00

10* plays 13-21, 11* plays 4-6, 12* plays 5-12.....
                    Top plays combined 22-39...

you guys do the math, I'm fixing to....Been a hard 2 weeks....kapt
                    Last edited by Kaptain; 03-19-2006, 10:18 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good luck Kapt. Today you break out of your streak.
                      Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

A famous person we all miss very much, once said “Don't Give Up...Don't Ever Give Up!"…RIP Jimmy V.

Take it to the bank Kapt
                        “Take No Prisoners”

Comment

LET'S GO LSU!!! LET'S GO LSU!!! LET'S GO LSU!!! LET'S GO LSU!!! LET'S GO LSU!!! LET'S GO LSU!!!

We'll take the win and good luck to you Kaptain!!!

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                            kapt., gambling is to be judged over the full body of work.....not a small snapshot.....everyone has a rough patch...this is yours....no big deal....you will find your groove again....also i never like the undertones of some of these critics.....try to sound like they care, but i think their point is to be negative....Anyways, i appreciate the hard work....i have won plenty with you and i thank you!!! Today is another day....that you can bet on!!

Kaptain I agree with TTT
                            I've won plenty of money with you and your just going through a stretch
                            and I know
                            I WILL WIN PLENTY OF MONEY WITH YOU WHEN YOU GET SMOKING
                            we're here with you buddy don't give up
                            Life is good Beer is my friend

Comment

Kaptain.....I have had too many prosperous voyages with you!! The "wind will soon be in our sails" and we will be heading for $$$$ island! I like my good friend the Maadddog (who actually told me to look at your post a long time ago) have won way too much money with you to ever worry about your calls. Hang in there, there is SMOOOOOOTH sailing ahead!!!
                              "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

good luck kapt

Comment

Working...
                                X