Second Half Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Half Plays

Lsu just need to win the game by 2 points to cover this second half play. Tourney time is when the favorites who are down at the half finally realize what's at stake and have a real good second half. LSU is in this situation.

SECOND HALF PLAY LSU -6.5

Thanks buddy im on it!!

Comment

how strong sir? I got lsu in a ML parlay that still has a lot of teams left
      1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Originally posted by vondie
        how strong sir? I got lsu in a ML parlay that still has a lot of teams left
        Same boat, but I only have LSU and Illinois left. I'm tempted to take it, but think I'll lay low to avoid the possible double whammy. Well, I guess I could mean a double win too. Hmm....

Comment

LSU has 40% shooting to 47 for Iona- But LSU has Tyrus who will get more action in the second half. Iona is outrebounding LSu by a slight edge.
          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

This second half play is for the same reasons LSU was a second half play. I know Gonzaga has been winning the close games and by playing them for the second half, they just need another close win to cover.

SECOND HALF PLAY GONZAGA -4.5

Just like my LSU play, Gonzaga just needs to win the game by 2.

Comment

thanks for the insight sandman.....hope we can bring these 2 in
              1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

These two played out just the way I expected. Hope some of you read why I made these plays and then played them too. Two easy winners.

My overall record on these second half plays went from 18-12 to 20-12.

Comment

good job SAND! keep it up!
                  You can live with one lung

Comment

Congrats sandy - We tore em up on second half plays tonight
                    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

I only had these two plays for tonight. It would have been even better if I had remembered to go back and see if the Heat were at halftime yet. Halfway thru the second quarter, the Heat were so far down that I figured they would make a nice second half play. They did but I didn't check back iin time.

I still have a pretty good sized three team parley still alive. SD State +2, Texas A&M -1 and Utah State +6.

Comment

TSM, I hope SDSU and A&M cash for you cuz I have them too...GL buddy!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X