Big question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big question

I have a parlay riding with WSox/NYY +36.66. $100 brings 366.60. The Sox won. How many people would bet the Cubs tonight for $100 at -130 to hedge the bet? You either break even or win $236.60. Or do you let it ride?
    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

part of being a gambler is the ability to make your OWN decisions.
    Good luck!

Comment

HEDGE!!!

Take the sure money and bet it on the basketball game!!

Comment

stay with it, don't back out

Comment

I have made my own decision, but I was curious as to what others would do. I am letting it ride. As for the basketball, I am playing the over and see what happens. I came into the world with nothing so the least I can do is break even :gun2:
          You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

I think it depends on how strong you like your play. If you think it is a slid play, I would let it ride. Although, have you ever played a game that you didn't think was solid.

I am in the same situation tomorrow night, I have the Ducks for the series and was thinking about betting NJ tomorrow night. Not sure what I am going to do yet.

Good luck to you though.
            Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Phil

I have tried that before and cussed myself big time because my original bets have won much more than they have lost and it cost me every time I "changed" it. I am sticking with the parlay with CWS/NYY even though it now looks very bad at 6-1 Cubs but I was banking on the Cubs bullpen bringing the Yanks home. I only hedged with buckets and took the first half Nets even (a loss already) and had the Nets +5 and under 190 on a 5 pt. tease. So I will use other games to hedge but NOT other teams in the same game I already have whenever possible! GOOD LUCK PHIL.....GoldV
              I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
              X