Can UCLA make a run in the tourney?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can UCLA make a run in the tourney?

I didn't like any teams in the Pac 10 to go far in the tourney, but it seems UCLA is blowing the doors off people lately. They have to be one of the hottest teams going right now.

like ucla as of late..healthy and a great 2nd half team.
    Good Luck as always!
    NCAAF "POSTED HERE" (5-3)
    NFL - "POSTED HERE" (2-4)
    That’s right. Like boxing , everyone wants to be undefeated, this game doesn’t work like that!

Comment

I think they can!

Comment

Sweet 16 thats it

Comment

they look great!!!
          all depends on the draw...
          they will lock your ass down!!!
          "MONEY WON IS TWICE AS SWEET AS MONEY EARNED!"

Comment

they have that old-pitt coach and do not play pac-10 type basketball....so i say hell ya!!

Comment

Ben Howland and he is doing a great job along with the new Pitt coach, Jamie Dixon as well...
              "MONEY WON IS TWICE AS SWEET AS MONEY EARNED!"

Comment

I Think They Could Make It To Final 4

Comment

lol ucla is full of shit just like syracuse, duke, pittsburgh, wisconsin, gonzaga (jp batista is just another ronny turiaf aka nba bust), commentators act like he's tim duncan, fucker couldnt hit a shot past 4 ft.

i guarantee this list will not crack the sweet 16

Comment

Originally posted by STREET FAM
                    lol ucla is full of shit just like syracuse, duke, pittsburgh, wisconsin, gonzaga (jp batista is just another ronny turiaf aka nba bust), commentators act like he's tim duncan, fucker couldnt hit a shot past 4 ft.

i guarantee this list will not crack the sweet 16
                    you can not make any guarantee's....every year there is at least 1 or 2 teams that make the sweet 16 that were not expected to...all it takes is 2 wins....and i think turiaf has a good reason why his nba has not gone so well yet.....heart surgery???

Comment

how can turiaf be a bust?
                      the guy had a heart condition and almost had to retire.. give the guy a chance..

Comment

UCLA was fortunate to have the tourney start off the way it did- UCLA was able to rest its starters in the first game and the rest helped against a taxed Arizona team. As for making it in the big dance- well- depth is somewhat of a problem. UCLA is in a favorable situation now- but what about later. If its bench can provide adequate points/defense then away they go.
                        Last edited by Spearit; 03-11-2006, 10:21 AM.
                        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Working...
                        X