Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerry Collins Cut

Oakland Was Just Cut By The Raiders Sure Leaves The Door Open Now

i heard they want culpepper and collins may be going to baltimore.....be reunited with fassel

Comment

Oakland was just cut? I think you mean Collins was just cut lol

Comment

Guys this is scary....they said daunte is a lot more into the deal with Miami....I honestly think they would make a mistake taking culpepper and giving up something instead of getting brees for just cold hard cash
        Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

I think Culpepper would be huge in Miami. He won't be able run like he use to, but he's a good passer. In Oakland, he'll be dog crap, they have no defense, and their offensive line is weak. The Dolphins are missing one piece, a QB. Brees has a torn arm.

Comment

The Dolphins were winning with Jay Fiedler.

Comment

BW who would you like to see on the fins if you were a dolphins fan....Brees or Culpepper....Im not a fins fan im a chargers fan and have followed brees a while...he has the talent to lead a team like the fins into a good direction
              Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
                I think Culpepper would be huge in Miami. He won't be able run like he use to, but he's a good passer. In Oakland, he'll be dog crap, they have no defense, and their offensive line is weak. The Dolphins are missing one piece, a QB. Brees has a torn arm.
                i think culpepper is a big question mark with his knee....it was a severe tear....i heard brees is 4 weeks ahead of schedule....

Comment

It's the torn arm thing, that makes me not like Brees. He's good, don't get me wrong, but he's not a difference maker, he won't make mistakes and he'll get into the playoffs, but that's it. I think Culpepper, has potential, to be a real difference maker. With the Raiders, I just don't see it, too many holes, but the Dolphins would be a good fit. BTW, I think Brees' injury was a blessing in diguise for the Chargers, Rivers is gonna be good, take them to the next level good. I see him being another Carson Palmer, might struggle next year, but the year after, watch out.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                    i think culpepper is a big question mark with his knee....it was a severe tear....i heard brees is 4 weeks ahead of schedule....
                    I think they're both question marks really, but Culpepper is a good pocket passer, he doesn't need to run anymore. A torn throwing arm could be the end of Brees' career, he might not ever be the same. I like Brees though, I'm not bagging on him, I hope he's good, he deserves it, there was a lot of people that were talking shit about him, and he turned it around.

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsnfoots
                      Oakland was just cut? I think you mean Collins was just cut lol
                      SORRY YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN (I HOPE) THANKS

Comment

Working...
                      X