*** Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Saturday

Well took a small breather last night and still in the midst of another week...But, lets add and accumulate more

MLB

CUBS

Cubs/Yanks UNDER 7.5

yanks will win public will all win this one *** and you should know that

Comment

PB,

Good luck....But, TRUST ME public is NOT on the Yanks...That's my only concern...Playing Cubs as a value play and that's all...If there wasn't the Clemens hype and hoopla, Cubs would be favored...Regular circumstances would have Cubs favored by -120...They're treating this game as if Clemens is in his prime...The Yanks are just several games better than the Cubs...The Cubs SHOULD be favored this game if not for the Clemens saga and even with the saga the game opened at a pickem...But, Im going with the money today and taking a shot, but public all over the over...So all the faders are playing Yanks and Under today...Fading everything in sight never works in baseball...Doesn't matter how much money is on Pedro Martinez, Schilling, Braves, Yanks, Red Sox, M's, etc...They are STILL gonna win more often than not...I absolutely love Wood and Prior for the Cubs...They are studs and will only get better...At this point you gotta believe Wood is better than Clemens and Prior will be the best young pitcher. Good luck to you

Comment

MLB

Cards

D'Backs

Comment

are you betting the Ponies???

Comment

YY,

Don't know yet...If you want info on it let me know

Comment

I would like info please...congrats on early call...2 feet from 1-1 to 2-0..sometimes luck helps!!!

Comment

Joe P

Belmont info--->>>

Im NOT betting the event...Im being told that its worth a shot to take

Dynever and Ten Most Wanted to beat Empire Maker and Funny Cide...If either one beats one of those big 2 horses today, its a nice pay back...Im not touching it, but will see what happens

***Also expecting Empire Maker to beat Funny Cide...GLTA

I have to pass, sorry
                Last edited by XXX; 06-07-2003, 06:39 PM.

Comment

The power of information...All you need to do is go back and read the Belmont info posted here by me..Anyway, who cares...No money involved...But, DON'T EVER go against the experts

MLB

Reds

Expos

Comment

NHL

Devils

Under4

GLTA

Comment

Padres

Dodgers

Comment

5-5 night and definitely the most disappointing night in a very long time...What seemed to be a sure huge night was offset by hockey and late baseball...Still clinging to another winning week, but don't like the tread mode...Please no posts that treading and breaking even is better than losing...If time is lost, its LOSING and disappointing...Still can't believe last two nights two games under 500 and only four games above 500 for the week!!! Baseball is to easy to ever go below 500...JUst my opinion...Looking forward to adding and closing out a winning week

*** Serious kudos to the Ducks...The way they keep playing with their backs against the wall is impressive. Still no line out for game 7, but its going to be very interesting...I personally feel it should be Jersey at -190 and total will stay at the same number of 4...For anyone who cares about Marlin baseball; Lowell'd probablities of going to the Cubs looks more likely...It's be great news for the Cubs

Comment

Nice job though ***

I never posted it but I had the Ducks and over for a verrrrrrry small amount as hockey in NOT my forte but they are a lot like my Wild who refused to die and where was this open goal tending the last two games when Minn played em??

The key in that Cubs trade which was brought up last week on a local staion here is who the Cubs are going to GIVE UP! I understand the infielders (quality types) are on the block for the Lowell price........Best of Luck tomorrow ***....I'm sure you already noted the Spurs are getting points (+2 early) in NJ tomorrow....very interesting......Maybe NJ pulled out the Suns films from the opening series!? GoldV
                          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

I am not starting a bash thread, but my week to date count is 29-26-1, with a unit total of +1.5ish units. This is counting all plays as one unit of course. Could you correct me if I'm wrong as I have played all your plays, and confirm figures tomm with my local. Thanks and good luck!!!

Comment

I am not bashing either but I have 29-26-1 record also Joe,and I have -6.8 Units only bacause he lost a Gigantic,Humungous and Huge play earlier in the week....I rate his plays like this:

regular 28-23-1
                              big
                              huge 0-1
                              gigantic 0-1
                              humungous 1-1
                              titanic

*** i think said to play his plays for the same amount so in that case you would actually be up or down just a tad....he will have a break-out day soon i'm sure but I just wanted to see how he does since I'm over here now,I surely won't judge him on 1 week:D GL today
                              "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

Working...
                              X