Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spark
    hahaha
    And look what you added to this thread. SO ARE YOU!

Seriously though. How many ways can you explain it?

Comment

So Power Ratings can't be typed....is that what your trying to say?

Cause when I type Power Ratings, all I see are ***** *******'*...and I"m confused.

Can I say *****?

How bout *********************************?

Please advise. And if you need help, I'm sure ****Doc can help.

Comment

So now I am being attacked by two mods....professional. Look, I was confused, then it was explained, then people started making smartass comments, I wasnt in the mood to listen to them, i made some smartass comments myself. Then wayne comes in telling me how right he is and how wrong i was. Sorry i asked for help in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by captcane
          So now I am being attacked by two mods....professional. Look, I was confused, then it was explained, then people started making smartass comments, I wasnt in the mood to listen to them, i made some smartass comments myself. Then wayne comes in telling me how right he is and how wrong i was. Sorry i asked for help in the first place.

Here's a tissue buddy!

Comment

Are you fucken kidding me? Grow up. I posted RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT AFTER your SAME smart ass comments before it. We have been pretty nice until now. Go take kb's advice!

Comment

P.S.

After 12 explanations and you not getting it. You deserved the smart ass remarks!

Comment

I admitted in post 23 that I knew what happened, then you came in and stirred the pot again. I am done with this thread.

Comment

I admitted in post 23 that I knew what happened, then you came in and stirred the pot again. I am done with this thread.
                  don't leave pal, i'm dying over here

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21

***** * ******* *****!!!

Ok...enough is enough.

Comment

You also wrote in that post "I'm pretty positive what i wrote". We told me you still didn't believe us.

You should have added T-hick headed too!

Comment

capt come on man ... whats wrong with you today??? You have been on this forum long enought to know that we all joke around ... Relax buddy ...

Comment

Working...
                        X