No announcement yet.

Another Power Ratings Question for Rip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the funniest thread EVER!!!!!!!!! I'm dying over here!

He doesn't get it still..........hahahaha......

Let me try:

Power
    Ratings
    POWER
    RATINGS
    PoWeR
    RaTiNgS

Nope, those 2 words are fine!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by captcane
      So the site just automatically deleted the word....that is what you are telling me.
      YES. It does that automatically to words on the DO NOT POST list!

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy

Let me try:

Power
        Ratings
        POWER
        RATINGS
        PoWeR
        RaTiNgS

How about ******....h a m m e r

Comment

Let me try:

Power
          Ratings
          POWER
          RATINGS
          PoWeR
          RaTiNgS

Yep that's it....absolutely hilarious. Man, you got me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck E. Cheese
            How about ******....h a m m e r
            Is this how the conversation is supposed to go...uh, hi...yeah I am wanting to get some razorgaurd....ok that will be 99 cents....wait, I know chuck e cheese

Comment

Yep that's it....absolutely hilarious. Man, you got me.
              Look at chucks post. The word H ammer gets **'s if you don't put a space. The site is set up to do that automatically with certain words. Try typing and posting H ammer.

You DID NOT post the 2 words you THOUGHT you did or they would have shown up!

Comment

Is this how the conversation is supposed to go...uh, hi...yeah I am wanting to get some razorgaurd....ok that will be 99 cents....wait, I know chuck e cheese
                Hi, by the way your braindead....I'm not jacking you off, just showing you why your letters were ***** out....

Comment

Well I hope to god you are not jacking me off...and "braindead"....anyhow, i understand what happened with the edit. That is not the problem. I am pretty positive I knew what I wrote. I was wanting to figure that out. If you put the words power ratings in the spots it makes sense. But instead of getting help, I had to listen to smartass remarks.

Comment

Well I hope to god you are not jacking me off...and "braindead"....anyhow, i understand what happened with the edit. That is not the problem. I am pretty positive I knew what I wrote. I was wanting to figure that out. If you put the words power ratings in the spots it makes sense. But instead of getting help, I had to listen to smartass remarks.
                    NO, You're WRONG. You can be positive all you want but simply put, you are WRONG. Power is 5 letters and Ratings is 7. You put 2 words in there that were both 6 letters long. We didn't do it or edit it and it's right there in Black & White. 6 *'s, not 5 or 7.

Comment

All I can say is **** this **** thread and you all can **** me!

Comment

You're RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT....is that what you want to hear. All I wanted to find out is what happened. I THOUGHT THOUGHT THOUGHT that i put power rating....I was WRONG WRONG WRONG. I was pretty sure that is what i put. I asked for help because I don't know the ins and outs of the site and how it works. I did not know, untell I was told, that 6 stars meant the word was 6 letters long. I thought it was just a standard length for any edit. But instead of getting a simple explanation I got what I perceived as angry remarks and smartass comments. I in turn made a few myself. HOPEFULLY, we can move on now.

Comment

You're RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT....is that what you want to hear. All I wanted to find out is what happened. I THOUGHT THOUGHT THOUGHT that i put power rating....I was WRONG WRONG WRONG. I was pretty sure that is what i put. I asked for help because I don't know the ins and outs of the site and how it works. I did not know, untell I was told, that 6 stars meant the word was 6 letters long. I thought it was just a standard length for any edit. But instead of getting a simple explanation I got what I perceived as angry remarks and smartass comments. I in turn made a few myself. HOPEFULLY, we can move on now.
                          I knew i was RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT a long time ago after my 1st post here and so did others. Why do you think they keep cracking jokes here? Because the only one that doesn't/didn't get it was you. I gave you a good explanation the 1st time but you were "Positive"!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                            The 2 words *** out have 6 letters. Neither of those words do!
                            Post 7 should have explained it.

Comment

Let me try:

Power
                              Ratings
                              POWER
                              RATINGS
                              PoWeR
                              RaTiNgS

hahaha You guys are horrible ... you are all going to hell!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                                Post 7 should have explained it.

Comment

Working...
                                X