Colorado Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado Game

Any one know how long the colorado game has been delayed and what happens if its canceled or what??? not a baseball guy but have $ on colo

nobody KNOWS???

Comment

currently

the home team is leading BUT it is only in the TOP of the fifth and they must finish out that half. If the home team (Rocks) are leading STARTING the bottom of fifth then it would officically be called a win for the Rocks. So if it is postponed now it will be a "no bet". Unless you have them say parlayed with one other team or more, then if you won the other bets in the parlay the total bet would revert DOWN to the next lowest amount.

Here's the local forcast:

Rest of tonight. Rain showers decreasing to isolated showers by around midnight. Then showers becoming likely again late. Rain possibly mixed with some snow towards dawn. Lows in the mid to upper 30s. Northeast winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.

HOPE THAT HELPS....GoldV
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

thanx for the info

Comment

no sweat

Hope the Rocks win for you!

Now watching a home plate umpire in the Twins/Padres game putting on an SD hat and ejecting Koske for no reason, calling strikes in the dirt and calling the Twins closer Guardado for a balk by going to his mouth OFF the mound WITH NO RUNNERS ON BASE! Twins led 4-1 in the bottom of the ninth until the Ump tied it up for SD. I normally am not this bitter but this guy HAS to go to the NBA and get a job! WHAT AN IDIOT!!

Go Rockies! GoldV
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

i have minn -1.5 with you and in my parlay - hope they hold on they are up 2 again in 11th

Comment

Working...
            X