MINN -1.5@+115
    TEX +130
    *SF/ASTRO PAR -280/-250 brings 1:.91
    BOS/MIL (O)9
    SEATT -1.5@+130
    DODG -145
    OAK -137
    CLEVE +110

Quite a few picks to explain them all but in a nutshell....Twins disposed of the Giants easily and should have had the sweep. SD is no match offensively although Peavy can be savante brilliant at times but has been rocked his last four outings. Twins big and using the -140 as a hedge.

Texas should light up the small Mont/PR park with long ball in a what should also be high scoring but will stick with just the side.

Huge dollars to lay on both SF and Houst not worth it so parlay them for close to a one to one. Like last night, should be a solid bet against two of the worst teams in baseball and they are both at home.

Seattle to win by two runs, they are the hottest team in the majors and the Mets have more players on the IR than the roster. Seo has been great though. Mariners are at least two better.

BOS/MIL - Don't know who will win but it will probably be 19 to 18!

CWS is awful.....Dodgers at home in a low scoring game. Small bet.

Did you know that Philly is only hitting .185 against left handed pitching the last 10 games? And this is Zito on the mound AND the A's were shutout for the first time all year last night. Oh Oh.

Cleveland's Davis is the hottest pitcher they have right now and the D-Back offense is stuck in the mud. This is worth the price to get +points for an Indian win.

BEST OF LUCK EVERYBODY!!! GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Finished Thur & Friday IL at 15-4

Hope everybody had a great night. Including the Tue and Wed games now at 20-7 for the week. Missed some totals that should have been easy but the sides have been very good so far. Best of luck to everybody and good luck tomorrow!!

Hey M&M.......how do you like the Royals chances of taking one of the next two from the Rocks???? Is Sweeney in or out? Thanks I/A....GOLDV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Your're on a nice roll............

keep up the good work.:D
      You can't get there from here..........

Comment

Working...
      X