Why does everyone LOVE Syracuse???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does everyone LOVE Syracuse???

Seems like everyone in here is on them. Is it as simple as playing the home dog? Seems like after every Syracuse game everyone in here is bitching about how much they suck and how they will never bet on them again.

Can someone explain why overwhelmingly people are on them?

Furry Bush, Cuse does suck but you must remember we do not look for teams to win we need them to cover. Cuse is streaky and in big games at home they tend to show up, that coupled with nova thinking about that 1 seed makes the Wolf love em too.
    11-10 CBB

Comment

Nova may be without one of their starting guards:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/bas...7_preview.html

I don't like cuse myself either, but i'm passing

Comment

Harry~ I agree with the WOLF...the 3's will be flying in the dome today...and also don't throw everyone under that ship about when SYR loses and EVERYONE is bitching about how bad they suck. There are only a certain number of them that do that on a consistent basis. GO CUSE!
        It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

harold,
          I'm with you. I couldn't bet on the Cuse. I understand the situational reasoning. But I just can't do it. I'll cheer for them since a lot of cappers in here are on em.

Comment

Cuse Blows.. Nova Rolls.. If the 3 balls are dropping for Nova it will be all she wrote for Cuse.. No big men at all for them.. Bye Bye Cuse..

Comment

Vegas knows all...line and public tell you to take Cuse'...college ball is so emotional and you know Cuse will atone for the stink job in last game...just ask yourself each and every week, how in the hell did that team cover????

We all look at games and say XYZ should kill/beat/cover vs. ABC...well, it doesn't happen...today is another example.

GL either way...
              FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

i personaly THINK THE OVER WOULD BE A GOOD BET HERE ESP. THE WAY THEY THROW UP THE THREES ITS AT 142- RIGHT NOW ANYONE ELSE LIKE THE OVER GLLLLLLL
                GETER DONE
                U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
                THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

I am no capper but one thing i have noticed the past week and a half that home dogs, have more times than not just straight up won. Couple that with the fact that 70 percent of the people are on nova makes me want to take the cuse. Just take the nova/cincy game for example. I for one thought nova would just over power them, but cincy nearly one that one. I hope the cuse do the same.
                  1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Originally posted by vondie
                    I am no capper but one thing i have noticed the past week and a half that home dogs, have more times than not just straight up won. Couple that with the fact that 70 percent of the people are on nova makes me want to take the cuse. Just take the nova/cincy game for example. I for one thought nova would just over power them, but cincy nearly one that one. I hope the cuse do the same.
                    I can see your point.. But right at 60% of the public was on UNC last night and we all know what happened there..

Comment

Not everyone is on Cuse---I'm not, but some good cappers here are.....

Heres how I see it---the fact that Vill got it put to em recently is a good reason for me to take em....

22-3 vs the 5th toughest schedule in BB, playing Cusse who is 19-10 vs the 12th toughest schedule in BB...

Yeh Cuse needs this, and they are at home, Vill needs this also for Seeding purposes....

Needing a game, and being last game at home for some seniors is important, but needing, and getting are 2 different things....

CUSE is erratic....I think that even if the good Cuse team shows up, Vill would have to play bad to not win....

NOVA didn't get to 22-3 by being lucky---and whats the odds of them losing 2 in a row....This is a 2 possession line game....My money is on NOVA----kapt

regardless of what/who the Public is on....
                      Last edited by Kaptain; 03-05-2006, 11:11 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

nova is going to have to play really good to win here -- remember in college home court is everything with some exceptions -- cuse is a great home team and after getting their balls ripped out the other day, they should come out and play with emotion and pride

one more note- allan ray is not 100% last time out he had a horrible game playing hurt

Comment

cuse needs the game, home team dog, blow out loss last game and oh yah over 60 bus loads of g-mac fans from scranton making this the first sell out ever at the carrier dome.

I think he has a big game, nova is tough but i'll take g-mac and the pts...gl

Comment

Big game for Syracuse, largest crowd ever in Dome...bottomline is Villanova has stronger inside game,and they set up a good D against the three pointer (G-Mac's strength). If G-Mac does get hot, look for high scoring game.My own gut feeling is the over in this one, based on Villa's control under the rim and Syracuse's never- say- die attitude..I can see Cuse covering the spread if they play their best game of the year- cause quite frankly, they are not that good.
                            Good game to lay low on...too many variables for my money.
                            Last (2) matchup's went over,I see Villanova 74-68.
                            Scranton

Comment

Syracuse Has A Poor D-fence Last Home Game, Sr Day . Syracuce Will Lose By, 8, But Will Play Good At The Gardon This Week .

Comment

Working...
                              X