Friday Baseball................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Baseball................

Bounced back yesterday with a 2-1 (+4 units) day. These are my plays for Friday..........

5 STAR: Minnesota (Rogers)(-$130) OVER SAD DIEGO (PEAVY)

This is a very nice price for the Twins in this spot. San Diego is the worst team in the league having dropped 2 out of 3 games against the Tigers at home, now they are playing one of the best teams in the American League. The Twins are 6-0 as a road favorite of -$125 or more this season and Kenny Rogers is 6-1 as a road favorite over the last three seasons. The Twins are also is 6-0 when playing against a terrible team with a winning percentage of 38% or less this season. Twins take this one!

3 STAR: New York (Wells)(-$140) OVER CHICAGO (ZAMBRANO)

The Yankees bats came alive yesterday against the Reds as they salvaged the last game of that series. I look for the Yankees to get off to a good start in this series against Cubs starting pitcher Carlos Zambrano. The Yankees are 7-1 as a road favorite of -125 to -150 this season and they are 6-1 in road games versus a starting pitcher whose gives up 5.5 or less hits per start this season. David Wells has been pitching well and he is 9-2 when playing against a good team with a winning percentage of 54% to 62% over the last 3 seasons. Carlos Zambrano is 1-5 versus good power teams that are averaging 1.25 or more homeruns per game over the last 3 seasons and he is 3-9 in his career when pitching in day games. Look for the Yankees to take this one!

2 STAR: Baltimore (Helling)(+$145) OVER ST. LOUIS (TOMKO)

The Orioles just got swept out of Houston and the Cardinals swept the Blue Jays out of town, but I like the Orioles chances in this game. Orioles pitcher Rick Helling has pitched very well in inter-league play posting a 6-1 record. Brett Tomko has not had good stuff lately, in his last three starts his ERA is 6.00 while posting a 1-2 record. I'll give the O's a shot here.

2 STAR: Texas (Lewis)(+$135) OVER MONTREAL (HERNANDEZ)

I look for the homerun happy Rangers to get back on track tonight in this tiny park. Home favorites with a money line of -150 or more with a starting pitcher whose gives up 7 or more hits per start, and have a team batting average of .255 or worse on the season are only 7-17 since 1997. I like the Rangers to win a slugfest here!

MLB RECORD

5 STAR RECORD 42-21 (+32.55 UNITS)
    3 STAR RECORD 56-55 (+7.35 UNITS)
    2 STAR RECORD 36-37 (+3.32 UNITS)
    1 STAR RECORD 19-22 (+0.47 UNITS)

OVERALL RECORD 155-136 (+43.69 UNITS)

Good luck,
    John
    EZWINNERS.com
    Good luck,
    John

I like your 5 and 3 stars , good luck

Hammer-Time
    Bang-Bang

Comment

I love that play with Minnesota.... I glad to see your on it to.

lets rock and roll :hammer:
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
      X