TEXAS/MONTREAL UNDER

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!!

Comment

NSA (Freebie)

MLB BASEBALL
          Anaheim @ Florida
          Pick: OVER 8.5
          Time: 7:35 PM EST

Today the National Sports Advisors look for the Angels and Marlins to score over 8.5 runs, when they matchup in Florida.

Anaheim enters tonight's game with an overall record of 29-28, including 14-16 on the road. Kevin Appier (4-2, 4.75 ERA) gets the start tonight for the Angels. Appier surrenderedone earned run and eight hits over 8 2-3 innings in a 6-1 win over the Tampa Bay Devil Rays on Saturday. The right-hander has won two straight starts and his last three decisions. Appier is 2-1 with a strong 2.95 ERA, in six career starts against the Marlins.

Florida enters tonight's game with an overall record of 28-33, including 17-14 at home. Carl Pavano (4-6, 4.54 ERA) toes the rubber tonight for the Marlins. Pavano allowed a career high-tying nine earned runs and nine hits over 3 1-3 innings in a 9-6 loss Sunday to the Cincinnati Reds. The nine runs were the most ever allowed by a Florida pitcher at Pro Player.

So why the OVER? Well, both teams have been swinging the bats well and Pavano is coming off a very bad outing. Anaheim should stay hot against Pavano, while Florida's bats should put up enough runs against Anaheim to send this game over 8.5 runs.

Comment

Sports Monitor

MATCHUP: Minnesota Twins (33-25) at San Diego Padres (18-43)
            Probable Starting Pitchers:
            Minnesota - Kenny Rogers (4-2, 5.20)
            San Diego - Jake Peavy (4-5, 4.62)

WHEN/WHERE: Friday June 6th 9:05pm Qualcomm Stadium

THE LINE: Minnesota is -140 and the total is 8 runs

TRENDS/ANGLES: The Padres are 5-16 in their last 21 games.
            The over is 16-2 in San Diego's last 18 games.
            The under is 11-6 in Minnesota's last 17 games.
            Minnesota is 2-5 in its last seven games.
            San Diego has lost Peavy's last seven starts.
            San Diego is 6-13 in Game 1 of a series overall.
            San Diego is 28th in pitching with a 5.53 ERA.

GAME SUMMARY: The Minnesota Twins and San Diego Padres meet up for the first time ever on Friday when they
            begin a three game interleague series at Qualcomm
            Stadium. The Twins are an impressive 18-11 on the
            road this season, while the Padres are just 11-22
            at home.

SPORTS MONITOR
            PREDICTION: Minnesota 6 San Diego 5

FREE SELECTIONS ARE 37-23 THIS BASEBALL SEASON!

Comment

NSA is the biggest scamming service around.
              Just check out their ad everyday at godspicks(I tell them under name of savage1 what I think of them daily).
              This "service" has either a game of the year ,a zillion and 0 system play, knowledge of someone betting 400K on a can't lose game and/or supposed information from the trainer about an alleged injured pitcher.
              As I stated at godspicks today, the home of the whopper is not Burger King, it is NSA;check out the daily lies and fabrications at godspicks if you don't believe me.
              These guys would never post here because they know they would be laughed off the board.

Comment

I don't play ANY service plays myself but some people like em'....... but i agree alot of them are bad apples and it's too bad for the few good ones like SportsTipster. :D

Comment

NSA

Savage, you are mistaken. NSA posts advertisments on here about every other day. I believe the user name is "NSAWins".

I do agree their spiel is laughable, and anybody who falls for their crap deserves to be parted with their money.

Comment

Do they really post here or does someone post their freebie like tonight?
                    If I see their ad, I will continue to try tro expose them as I do at godspicks and at gamblerstalk.com
                    Last edited by savage1; 06-06-2003, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Tonight's NBA

Sorry for the late post guys. Until just now I had absolutely ZERO that wasn't already posted here.

JB Sports has a play on the OVER in tonight's game. I don't have a star rating for this play, nor do I know if it's his "Best Bet".

MTI has a 4* star on the UNDER, and a 3* on New Jersey.

Big Al has an opinion on New Jersey.

Captain has a 15* on San Antonio.

Mike Neri has a 1* on New Jersey. His baseball plays are: Seattle, Oakland.

Mike Lee has a 6* (3-12 scale) play on San Antonio.

Comment

Thanks..if you get Great Lakes and

3G(hot right now in NBA)..please post..thanks for the time/posts

Comment

NSA

Savage, their user name is NSAWins.com. They had about a page-long post yesterday, and have posted 31 times since signing up last month.

I don't know how to post a link to another message, otherwise I'd put it here, but it should be easy enough for you to check out. I just did a user search.

Comment

I'll find it and if I don't,you can point out where on this thread it is located.
                            They should know better-people here are to smart to fall for their bullshit, and cappers who post here for free are much better in any event.
                            I'll keep up my crusade to expose the obvious liars and frauds like Sonny.

Comment

NSA

Savage, just click on "forum" above, then "Sports Services", it's the first post right under the intro.

You may have to hold your nose while you read it, though.

Comment

Working...
                              X