Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tonights IL picks (one 3 star pick)

Tons of games but I am only going with 3 games and one total:

**Seattle +105 : Hottest team in baseball and a road giant with a monster road winning record plus they are getting points. Moyer may even swing the bat better than Mill"house"!

*Minn +135: Mays has won three of his last 4 and the Twins with a long rest to boot. They should cash in on the Giants going with a late game loss last night. Better walk Barry every time though, cause Mays doesn't have the great stuff to challenge him.

Balt +125: Equally a hot team and on the road have a great chance with Johnson pitching to win the opener vs Redding. Plus they have gone over the totals a bunch on the road so they know they can score against anyone. Houston starters have really wore out their bullpen by getting hit early and often. Redding did have a couple tough luck starts but Balt here is worth the plus money for a small bet.

***Cinn/NYY (O) 11: "Farmer Haney" for Cinn has an ERA of 11 which is about what the Yanks will put up tonight by themselves. Problem is Pettite has been beat up just as bad and the Yanks pen is not going help them out either, Dunn has more home runs than singles this year too! So the Reds may even win this game 12 to 11!!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!! GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

G.V.

Very nice stab at it all , almost a sweep !!!!

G.L. & G.B.

***MMM***
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
    X