Trailer Car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer Car?

I WOULD PAY A HUNDRED DOLLARS A MONTH IF I HAD TO IF WE CAN START A SEPERATE FORUM FOR ALL THIS HILLBILLY SHIT ITS EVERYWHERE I TURN NASCAR THIS.IF THIS IS A SPORT THEN IAM FUCKIN TOM CRUSE.. IF U HAVE ANY ? OR COMMENTS CONTACT MY ATTORNEY JCINDAVILLE HE WILL BE HAPPY TO TAKE IT FROM HERE....HAVE A WINNING NITE ALL SORRY HAD 2 VENT SORRY I WATCHED DAYTONA AND ALMOST ENJOYED IT AND THAT CANT HAPPEN.

P.S. GOLDEN ST +8 LOOKS REAL NICE
    MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Hi Tom Cruise,

Check out ESPN, The SPORTS section in every paper, and the Sports part of your local news. Like it or hate it, it is a sport and is covered as such. Show me something else that sells out a 200,000 seat stadium!

Comment

Good Luck You goof

Comment

I Cant Disagree With The Revenue Aspect But I Thought A Sport Requires Some Type Of Cardiovascular And Movement 2 Be A Sport

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
          I Cant Disagree With The Revenue Aspect But I Thought A Sport Requires Some Type Of Cardiovascular And Movement 2 Be A Sport
          Have you met John Daly? Golf must not be a sport either if it's only based on a 20 year old with 3% body fat!

Comment

There is more stress on these guys than any other sport. Lose your concentration for 1 second and death is an option.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              Have you met John Daly? Golf must not be a sport either if it's only based on a 20 year old with 3% body fat!
              GOOD POINT BUT U DO WALK A COUPLE OF MILES ON THE COURSE THOUGH.

Comment

The senior tour can use carts!

Comment

I walk 5-7 miles a day at my job but it's not a sport, nor am i considered an athlete!

Comment

There is more stress on these guys than any other sport. Lose your concentration for 1 second and death is an option.
                    GOOD POINTS WAYNE U ALMOST HAVE ME CONVINCED THIS IS A SPORT.....I GUESS I JUST DONT GET ALOT ABOUT THIS RACE THING AND TALKIN OUT MY ASS. I JUST DONT GET ALOT A OF THE RULES VERY CONFUSING.

Comment

GOOD POINTS WAYNE U ALMOST HAVE ME CONVINCED THIS IS A SPORT.....I GUESS I JUST DONT GET ALOT ABOUT THIS RACE THING AND TALKIN OUT MY ASS. I JUST DONT GET ALOT A OF THE RULES VERY CONFUSING.
                      People take what they do for granted because we all drive a car every day and it seems easy but i can go outside and shoot a free throw too. It doesn't mean i can compete on the NBA level though!

Comment

It Gets Exciting And Then A Flag Comes Out Or Some Other Bullshit Then I Lose Intrest....

Comment

I WOULD PAY A HUNDRED DOLLARS A MONTH IF I HAD TO IF WE CAN START A SEPERATE FORUM FOR ALL THIS HILLBILLY SHIT ITS EVERYWHERE I TURN NASCAR THIS.IF THIS IS A SPORT THEN IAM FUCKIN TOM CRUSE.. IF U HAVE ANY ? OR COMMENTS CONTACT MY ATTORNEY JCINDAVILLE HE WILL BE HAPPY TO TAKE IT FROM HERE....HAVE A WINNING NITE ALL SORRY HAD 2 VENT SORRY I WATCHED DAYTONA AND ALMOST ENJOYED IT AND THAT CANT HAPPEN.

P.S. GOLDEN ST +8 LOOKS REAL NICE

You're absolutely RIGHT Tom Cruise it should be MOVED .....just make out you Monthly check to the Ldawg Fund C/O wayne .

And thank you for your Contribution .....

Comment

Their reaction time is quicker than a boxer or a RB picking which hole to run through. Put yourself on the highway and pack yourself in around 42 other cars at 200 mph for 4-5 hours straight and i guarantee when you get out of the car you will be sweating your ass off and have shit in your pants ... That is if you don't blink and roll it 20 times before the race ends!

Comment

People take what they do for granted because we all drive a car every day and it seems easy but i can go outside and shoot a free throw too. It doesn't mean i can compete on the NBA level though!
                              TRUE THAT I GUESS I NEED 2 GIVE IT MORE THEN ONE CHANCE I HAVE ALOT OF NECKS AT WORK AND THATS ALL THEY TALK ABOUT SO I HAVE 2 INSIGHT 2 SHARE..........

Comment

Working...
                              X